My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, October 16, 2023

Restricted Access: For the OIG Hotline Only

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that my older son confessed to my husband and me on October 15, 2023 that he had been experiencing significant pain over the prior 48 hours.

The Phoenix Program assassin alleged to be currently residing in my attic appears to have accepted responsibility for the intentional targeting of Graham with a DEW which caused this pain and suffering.

Yet, this individual also appears to be responsible for the falsified law enforcement reporting that would render law enforcement personnel's targeting of Graham ostensibly "justifiable" in the first place.

OIG Hotline, perhaps not many Americans have witnessed their family members being tortured by a murderer within their own homes.  Perhaps not many of them have witnessed their children experiencing brain damage or damage to other internal organs due to the whims of a psychopath.  Perhaps not many Americans have subsequently been blamed by that child for not giving in to said psychopath's totalitarian demands.

This is not an experience I would wish on anyone.  

Why my son allowed Brandan Pesa and his colleague to enter our home without our knowledge or consent several weeks ago is beyond my understanding, but I presume he was under substantive and prolonged physical and psychological threat.

Why the directed energy devices wielded by these men to cause us harm  -- devices which, it must be noted, are particularly electricity/power dependent -- are being recharged with the regular assistance of Special Forces personnel -- also defies reason.

Clearly, this situation is untenable.

Mr. Pesa and his Phoenix Program associate appear to have been enabled to target us at will, all the while these individuals are actively engaged in directing falsified law enforcement reporting intended to occasion our false arrest.

Regarding this distressing circumstance, I will observe the following:

Murderers exist in the world.  Human predators do walk the earth alongside those of us who are considerably more evolved in our ethics, our psychology and our spirituality.  Individuals motivated by the baser emotions of greed, envy, spite and sadism apparently -- though we hope rarely -- are real.

But they cannot be in charge of human society.

When they do rise to positions of power, as happened in World War II's Germany, human atrocities occur, and they occur to the diminishment of us all.

To combat this evil -- to prevent it from fully manifesting -- great fortitude is required of us.  Abiding determination is called for.  Sound judgement, prompt action, endless adaptation, ongoing resourcefulness, abundant communication, and limitless faith in the fundamental benevolence of mankind.

If we manifest all of these qualities abundantly, and we manifest them in teams, good people have a chance to prevail.

It is in this hope that I respectfully request that Brandan Pesa and his Phoenix Program colleague be taken into custody by federal authorities and safely removed from my property at the earliest possible time.

I remain profoundly grateful for the presence of your Office in this extraordinary circumstance,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment