My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, January 4, 2024

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, January 4, 2024

 4:17 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro.

Ordered luggage locks and tire lock from Amazon, and researched on Google the elements that make a cup of coffee great.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Pro by 4:43 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

6:30 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro.

Forwarded an email to the attention of the OIG Hotline, including my Ameripac survey.

Posted Ameripac survey on blog in order to prevent falsification of email/attachment content.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Pro by 6:49 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

7:10 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro.

Forwarded an email to the attention of the OIG Hotline, including my MFA survey.

Posted MFA survey on blog in order to prevent falsification of email/attachment content.

Prior to 11:00 AM, updated LinkedIn profile on MacBook Pro.

11:00 AM Commenced DNC Field Team 6 Threads online training session on MacBook Pro and iPhone.

11:43 AM Signed onto GSQ3 with MacBook Air while DNC training was still progressing on MacBook Pro in order to notify OIG Hotline that my LinkedIn profile was updated this morning and is now active.

I was delighted that my access to the DNC Threads training, as with yesterday's training, was successful.  

For the information of the OIG Hotline, my video feed was blocked and my audio feed was muted on both days; accordingly, I was able to receive information without worrying about falsifications of the video or audio by any party.

My computer screen appeared as follows:  




Hopefully this will discourage any knowing falsehoods extended by the far right with regard to my attempts to engage safely and securely with DNC training sessions online.

For the record, Deb Varla was informative, responsive to other participants' questions, receptive, adaptive and a wonderful communicator to the group overall both yesterday and today.  I was delighted to be able to receive the information she had to impart, and I'm grateful to the DNC for this most welcome opportunity.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, both, by 12:24 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

At 1:25 PM, I signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to log onto ActBlue to check my settings.

Subsequently, I made five contributions to the Biden/Harris campaign from my cell phone ending 1467.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, both, by 1:56 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

5:37 PM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to locate PMP videos.

The twenty page Privacy Policy sign-off required to access PMI videos contains some unprecedented content.  Allegedly, PMI is a Chinese company.  So, it's not clear to me why PMI would be claiming the right to disseminate materials collected from third parties about PMI customers to the news media.

Does PMI have a relationship with the FBI, by any chance?  Its privacy policy was updated in July of 2022, at a time coincident with the FBI's rewriting of privacy policies all over the United States.  The phrasing of PMI's clauses is highly unusual, in my opinion.  In truth, I don't remember ever reading a Privacy Policy anywhere that claimed the right to contact news media organizations about customers.  To me, it sounds like a permission clause for ongoing slander and defamation.  And if the source of the defamation were a Chinese company, acting in concert with the FBI, how would a law-abiding American citizen defend herself?

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 9:07 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment