My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, October 12, 2022

White Isuzu Truck, California Plates 90926E3

 This is to document the suspicious appearance of a large white Isuzu truck facing my property, parked at 66 Vista Verde Way at approximately 9:10 a.m. this morning.  The driver of this vehicle appeared to enter the cargo area of the truck and remain there for twenty minutes without emerging.  After this unexplained pause, the driver re-emerged and drove away.  The license plate of this vehicle was California 90926E3.

Due to the fact that my stalker has repeatedly threatened the FBI deployment of a DEW device which he terms, "the thrower," (a DEW he alleges has the capability of causing acute and lasting injury), I do attempt to document the appearance of trucks or vans immediately adjacent to our property.  A large vehicle parked at 66 Vista Verde Way has an unobstructed view of our residence, hence my attention to the truck's appearance this morning.

On-street parking is illegal on Vista Verde Way, and, as a result, it is unusual for anyone to be stopping or parking in an area with an unobstructed line of sight to our residence.

One must account for deliveries of large furniture or appliances, but that did not appear to occur in this case.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment