My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Allegedly Falsified Witness Statements from Three Consumer Banking Calls, February 7, 2024

OIG Hotline, I am informed that my three perfectly normal calls (two to Bank of America and one to Chase Bank) to financial institutions today led to three falsified witness statements coerced by the FBI.  (Please note that all three calls were recorded in their entirety and can be provided to the OIG Hotline upon request.)

The far right is now encouraging me to notarize an affidavit about this experience, an effort which would no doubt lead to another falsified witness statement.

In addition, Varun Anand, the founder of Eduhubspot, has declined to provide any solution to the hacking problem via email, instead requesting to speak to me over the phone.  This would provide yet one more potential route of falsified law enforcement reporting, given that Mr. Anand has been recruited by the FBI or its affiliate agency, the CIA.

I would respectfully request that all customer service agents at my consumer banks be prohibited from filing witness statements with the FBI or CIA.  As a law-abiding American citizen, I ought to be able to call my banks without fear of corrupted law enforcement reporting due to a wayward FBI.

I am not inclined to file yet one more affidavit declaring my innocence, given the attendant risks of a notary being coerced as well -- which has already occurred many times.

Please assist me in maintaining my family's safety under these extraordinary circumstances.

In abiding gratitude,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment