My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, February 23, 2024

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, February 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 2024

 11:53 AM February 23, 2024 Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Checked email and Amazon.

Updated blog.

Updated documentation for the OIG Hotline.

On February 24, 2024, began to review PMP video and take notes.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, communications, and intentions online, as in all other places, have been, and continue to be, honorable and lawful in every way, shape, and form.

I will continue PMP study within several hours.

I will sign off of Wif GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 4:45 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams


Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with Mac Book Pro at 11:43 AM in order to take PMP notes while watching PMP video on MacBook Air.

Completed notes on PMP chapter addressing quality assurance.

Checked email and Amazon.

Prepared affidavit for the OIG Hotline, to be documented at a later time, satisfying myriad requirements for that process.

Signed off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro at 2:20 AM on February 25, 2024.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, communications, and intentions online, as in all other places, have been, and continue to be, honorable and lawful in every way, shape, and form.

I will sign off of Wif GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 2:45 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

11:01 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Shortly after noon, I signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro in order to print out PMP quality assurance notes.  Signed off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro at 12:26 PM.

Studied PMP practice questions pertaining to quality planning, assurance, etc. in the afternoon.

Composed a 15-page affidavit for the OIG Hotline concerning recent events.

Notarized this material for the OIG Hotline.

Took a break in the evening, Signing off of Wifi with MacBook Air at approximately 9:00 PM.

Awoke at approximately 4:00 AM on February 26, 2024 to discover that our Wifi was not functioning.  Out of concern for my safety I moved upstairs to the master bedroom, and let my husband know that we had no functioning Wifi at the time.  I felt that we might be at increased risk of a break-in due to the outage.

At approximately 8:00 AM, my husband discovered that the Wifi plug had, without explanation, been dislodged from the wall outlet.

Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air at 2:15 PM.

Prepared additional documentation for the OIG Hotline within my email accounts.

Now noting the time stamps of additional documentation on my blog.

Signed off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 9:00 PM.

This is to confirm that all of my activities and communications online have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every, way, shape and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air at 6:26 AM on February 27, 2024.

Prepared documentation for the OIG Hotline and noted the details of that availability on my blog.

Checked Amazon.

Extended donations.

Emailed Varun with a question regarding exam security.

This is to confirm that all of my activities and communications online have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every, way, shape and form.

Signed off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 12:04 AM on February 28, 2024.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment