My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, February 4, 2024

A Family Visit to Stanford Medicine

February 4, 2024

OIG Hotline, my husband is currently meeting my younger son to visit my older son in the hospital.

My husband and younger son may have lunch together afterwards.

Because I am informed that Tom Lyons is coercing my younger son to engage in false allegations of "spying" pertaining to my husband, their dialogue will be documented in its entirety.

It is alleged that part of the coercive means utilized by Tom Lyons involve an "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" narrative -- in other words, he is threatening to falsely accuse my younger son of "espionage" if he declines to wrongfully implicate his father at the FBI's command.

Further, it is alleged that my older son, who is currently hospitalized, is also being coerced into the provision of falsified witness statements, under active threat to his life.

This reminds me of the manner in which the worst totalitarian regimes on the planet have attempted to deconstruct loving families.

We might reasonably ask how Tom Lyons can justify employing organized crime tactics against my family at this juncture, even when he has been proven repeatedly to be lying?

Allegedly, Mr. Lyons has arranged for individuals of Chinese or Korean descent to "intersect" with my husband's walking into and out of the hospital.

It is suggested that one or more H2 nurses and/or physicians has been co-opted to corroborate some alleged "espionage" tale concocted by the far right in this instance.

FBI affiliates have suggested repeatedly that one of the H2 nurses has been promised immigration benefits for her family if she provides false witness statements which correspond to FBI directives to lie about my family.

We can certainly see the manner in which the FBI endeavors to marshal the credibility of a crowd of false witness statements in order to advance its totalitarian objectives.

One wonders how many false witness statements are required to wrongfully justify a law enforcement raid on a the home of an FBI whistleblower?

Five?  Seven?  Nine?  Tom Lyons knows the number, I have no doubt.

And further, he knows the judge he would approach with that collection of knowingly false witness statements in order to wrongfully obtain a warrant.

It's 12:37 PM on Sunday, February 4, 2024.  The judge is no doubt on standby.

And one might ask why the FBI is so suddenly motivated to cause harm perpetrated by a Sheriff's Deputy, someone like Rick Chaput, of the San Mateo County Sheriff's Department.

Is it because the FBI feels caught in its broad-scale perpetration of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives?  Is it because the FBI feels caught in its perpetration of Phoenix Program crimes?  Is it because the FBI feels caught in its intentional transmission of prion disease and many other illnesses to the law-abiding American public?  It is because the FBI feels caught in its dissemination of the chemical PBB on my property?  Is it because the FBI feels caught in the use of radon gas and ionizing radiation as weapons of harm against honorable Americans?  Is it because the FBI has perpetrated countless other crimes toward us, none of which it has the fundamental character to openly acknowledge?

I suspect it is all of the above, in truth.

The FBI has been unaccustomed to being caught by anyone, ever, over the whole span of the agency's history.

So, this time marks an exception.

In a democracy, my husband and younger son would have the freedom to visit my older son in the hospital (as would I!), and nobody would be reporting falsehoods on command for a corrupt federal law enforcement agency afterwards.

No son would be forced to lie about his father.  No brother would be forced to lie about his brother.  No nurse would be told to harm an honorable family in return for immigration favors. No patient would be coaxed to lie about another in return for a Bitcoin account.

No judge would engage in a secret court proceeding under the false heading of a "national security concern."

No wayward Sheriff's Office would consider a wrongful trespass on the basis of lies.

Instead, virtuous Americans would be allowed to show their family members that they are loved and cherished, even and especially in difficult times.  And they would be allowed to demonstrate those bonds in the safety and privacy that sustain not only our families, but also our neighborhoods, our states and our nation, through rules upholding human dignity and sovereignty for all citizens, without exception.

So, this represents the civility I am expressly requesting of Christopher Wray on this rainy February afternoon.

No law-abiding American should have to be filing affidavits in order to live one more day due to the fact that the FBI is having a crisis over its own malfeasance.

Yet, I suspect the support of the OIG Hotline, the ODNI, and illustrious others may be needed in defending the fundamentals of my family's rights at this time.

So, I will take this opportunity to say thank you to all who are extending themselves on our behalf at this critical juncture.

I greatly appreciate your integrity, your watchfulness, your protection, your courage, and your belief.

With abiding gratitude,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment