My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, February 10, 2024

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, February 10, 11, 12, 13, 2024

Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air at approximately 5:15 AM in order to forward KPM affidavit to OIG Hotline.

Updated online log for February 9, 2024.

I will plan to sign off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 5:45 AM.

This is to confirm that all of my activities, online and otherwise, continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

Utilized both MacBook Air and MacBook Pro to watch PMP videos and take notes simultaneously throughout the day, commencing again at 3:00 AM on February 11, 2024 and continuing through the morning.

Checked Amazon.

Signed off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro after doing so.

Took PMP section exam.  

Emailed PMP mentor.

Documented exam experience in an email sent to the attention of the OIG Hotline.

At 4:08 AM on February 12, 2024, updated this log.

Confirmed recent contributions via email.

This is to confirm that all of my actions online, as elsewhere, have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I will be signing off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 4:40 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air at 6:36 AM in order to check blog,email and Amazon.

Signed off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 8:00 AM.

This is to confirm that all of my actions and communications online, as elsewhere, have been and continue to be lawful, honorable, and courteaous in every way, shape and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air at 9:07 AM in order to purchased Valentine's gift for husband.

Spent a significant portion of the day preparing digital audio files for the OIG Hotline and forwarding them to the attention of this Office.

Disconnected GSQ3 from MacBook Air at approximately 5:00 PM.

11:16 PM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to check blog, email, Amazon.

February 13, 2024 Wrote an some notes to myself regarding unusual features of LinkedIn and Amazon feed.

Researched supplemental front door lockes online.

This is to confirm that all of my actions and communications online, as elsewhere, have been and continue to be lawful, honorable, and courteous in every way, shape, and form.

Signed off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air at 3:26 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

7:58 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to print additional permissions for OIG Hotline pertaining to GTM.

Posted availability on my blog of various forms of documentation for the OIG Hotline.

This is to confirm that all of my actions and communications online, as elsewhere, have been and continue to be lawful, honorable, and courteous in every way, shape, and form.

I am disconnecting my MacBook Air from Wifi GSQ3 at 8:29 AM, though I will soon be reconnecting in order to engage in PMP study.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

Reconnected to Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air at 9:57 AM, at which point I posted new permissions for the OIG Hotline, referencing parallel documentation within my gmail accounts.

I am disconnecting my MacBook Air from Wifi GSQ3 at 10:56 AM, though I will soon be reconnecting in order to engage in PMP study.

This is to confirm that all of my actions and communications online, as elsewhere, have been and continue to be lawful, honorable, and courteous in every way, shape and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

11:23 Reconnected to Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to update my blog concerning a Wifi outage at 10:57 AM.

Prepared email documentation and blog notifications for the OIG Hotline throughout the day.

Purchased a piece of art work online in the afternoon.

Checked Amazon.

Disconnected from Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 11:00 PM.

This is to confirm that all of my actions and communications online, as elsewhere, have been and continue to be lawful, honorable, and courteous in every way, shape, and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment