My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, February 6, 7, 8, 9, 2024

 12:25 AM February 6, 2024 Awoke to find power and Wifi restored following prolonged outage.

Connected to Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Posting notification on my blog of recent emails sent to the attention of the OIG Hotline, forwarded by KPM on short trips to Portola Valley center over the last 24 hours.

Reviewed emails.

Checked Amazon.  

This is to confirm that all of my actions while online, as at all other times, have been lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I will be signing off of WSQ3 wtihe MacBook Air by 4:53 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

12:07 PM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Composed and sent emails to Rekha and Varun of Eduhubspot, along with others.

Signed off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 9:00 PM.

On February 7, 2024, signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air at 8:46 AM.

Took PMP notes with MacBook Pro while watching PMP videos with MacBook Air.

Wifi was disrupted at approximately 4:30 PM for three hours.

Confirmed donations via email.

Organized bills and cleaned during outage.

Woke at 2:25 AM on February 8, 2024.

This is to confirm that all of my online activity has been lawful and honoraable in every way, shape and form.

I will plan to sign off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro and MacBook Air bu 2:30 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

February 8, 2024 at 6:38 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Sent email documentation.

Researching more advanced locking systems for front door, to attempt to prevent unlawful entry while we're away.

9:08 AM hiatus

Researched books on Amazon.  Purchased a Mayo Health Clinic reference guide for our family, and two guides of herbal pharmacology due to the fact that the FBI is alleged to have conveyed Lyme disease to me at the beginning of January.

After 7:00 PM, began to take notes on PMP for approximately an hour and a half.

On February 9, 2024, at 1:06 AM, continued PMP note-taking by watching videos on MacBook Air and recording notes on MacBook Pro.

I hereby confirm that all of my activity online and elsewhere during this period of time, as always, has been lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I will sign off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air and MacBook Pro by 5:02 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

11:25 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Checked Amazon.

Called GTM within H2, documention two phone calls -- one to him and one to charge nurse.

Forwarded audio files to OIG Hotline.

Prepared new affidavit.

Requested new KPM affidavit.

Disconnected Wifi GSQ3 from MacBook Air at approximately 11:00 PM

This is to confirm that all of my actions, online and otherwise, continue to be honorable and lawful in every way, shape and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment