My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, February 10, 2024

Notarization Process

OIG Hotline, I am receiving extensive threats of being shot if I attempt an in-person notarization process of my seventy-seven page affidavit.

My attempts to notarize this document through OneNotary.us were initially blocked, although a notary appeared after a half hour wait.

I identified all background sounds as occurring at the notary's residence.

I do not believe this documentation to be compromising of secrecy requirements, though I do understand that the FBI would prefer that the public know nothing whatsoever about the Phoenix Program.

That said, the attempt of Phoenix Program personnel to take the life of my son, Graham MacWilliams, is completely unacceptable.  Certainly, Graham's right to his life supersedes the FBI's desire for privacy over its unlawful attempt to take his life from him.

With this post, I respectfully request the OIG Hotline's immediate investigation of Dr. Khalid Salaheldin's and Dr. Lauren Tronick's medical care of my son, Graham MacWilliams, including a thorough investigation of the falsified medical notes provided on a daily basis by both of these physicians at FBI directive.

Under the current circumstances, I do not believe that Graham's ongoing residence within Stanford Medicine's H2 is safe.  The institution has too much of a motivation to silence him as a witness to his physicians' crimes and intended crimes.

He needs to be released to home care, with a day program offered through a Palo Alto facility mentioned to Graham by the Director of H2, Dr. Katherine Sanborn.

Stanford Medicine's right to medicate Graham at will must be rescinded, given the institution's alleged participation in a plan to take Graham's life through a medication overdose directed by the Phoenix Program.

I do respectfully request direct contact from someone in Washington, D.C. who is aware of the degree to which my principled stance in defense of democracy has placed my family at risk.

Thank you very much for your support at this critical time.

Details concerning the availability of my affidavit will be made available on this blog shortly.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment