My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Stanford Radiology Permissions Forthcoming

OIG Hotline, please see herewith my communications with Stanford radiologist Dr. Greg Zaharchuk, who is highly regarded in his field.  This is the radiologist who read Graham MacWilliams' MRI study of February 18, 2023 and subsequently refused to ensure that the images of our copy of the MRI and the images on which his report was based actually matched.

I will shortly be providing you with permissions to speak to Dr. Zaharchuk.

Please note that it was allegedly on the basis of Dr. Zaharchuk's reputation that no radiologist at El Camino Hospital was willing to read the MRI of Graham's pituitary, a physical copy of which we provided to their department upon their initial agreement to view the study.

FBI communications to Dr. Zaharchuk, directing him to fail to identify Graham's pituitary tumor, should be illuminated, in my opinion, as they relate directly to the Phoenix Program's corruption of patient safety and physicians' ethics in medical care for law-abiding Americans.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment