My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, April 29, 2024

20 Questions and Answers

1.  Appropriate medical care has been apparently withheld from you at this time.

Answer:  It appears that the infusion I received without consent on April 26, 2024 contained some elements that were helpful and some that were harmful.

2.  What were the harmful elements?

Answer:  It has been alleged to me that the infusion contained additional Ophidascaris robertsi and possibly syphilis and HIV.

3.  In other words, you still need curative and attentive medical care, and almost certainly care that involves long term intervention for your whole family.

Answer:  Yes, we all need immediate care.

4.  It has been conveyed to you that your family in general has been re-approached by the FBI with new demands for falsified witness statements alleging "traitorous" activity and "communist" sympathies on your part or on the part of your husband.

Answer:  My Aunt Margaret was repeatedly specified in this context. But yes, there appears to be a new set of demands for knowingly false statements from everyone we know, including my husband's colleagues, my cousins and others.

5.  Why now?

Answer:  I learned of new crimes on the part of the FBI that are quite damning and quite provable, both.  So, there's a new push to falsely implicate my husband and me, I'm sure.

6.  Were you hoping to be hospitalized at Stanford so that you could receive restorative care on Friday, April 26, 2024?

Answer:  I certainly was.

7.  What is your response to the fact that that did not happen?

Answer:  We need immediate assistance to ensure that necessary expert care is generously and promptly provided to all of us.

8.  Are you aware of all of the harmful agents that may have been injected without your consent on Friday, April 26, 2024?

Answer:  No, I'm not.  There could be other pathogens that were part of that medical "cocktail," about which I have yet to learn.  Still, any one transmission of Ophidascaris robertsi, syphilis or HIV would be monstrous.  So, the hospital will have a great deal to answer for if I should contract any one of these diseases or any other serious illness as the result of its collusion in a crime of harm on April 26, 2024.

9.  You are very upset that you were not appropriately cared for, given all that your family has already suffered.

Answer:  That is a fair statement.

10.  You feel you should be receiving care in a hospital setting at this time.

Answer:  Without doubt.

11.  Do you have materials responsive to your FOIA request by now?

Answer:  I do not.  There is no indication that these will be arriving.

12.  Your husband does not believe that they ever will arrive.

Answer:  No, he does not.

14.  Why not?

Answer:  It has been so long since our repeated requests.  More recently, I extended an offer to reimburse the government $10.000 for the costs of securely conveying FOIA material to me by April 22, 2024 via messenger.

15.  That should have removed all barriers to delivery, shouldn't it?

Answer:  I did not receive the reports, so, obviously, the barriers are political, not monetary or logistical.

16.  You again received threats today that the FBI planned to dose your older son with a hallucinogenic, which he should never receive.

Answer:  That's true, and I hope that the OIG Hotline will speak with his doctor, Dr. Wong, immediately to ensure that this does not occur.  In addition, I will be speaking with him tomorrow, so I should be able to learn more about his cognition and general well-being then.

17.  What other threats did you receive today?

Answer:  Threats of additional toxins disseminated via air vents, intended to cause asthma, lung damage and lung cancer.  Threats of kidnapping.  Threats of new falsified witness statements.  Threats of additional Ophidascaris robertsi, syphilis and/or HIV having been conveyed to me on Friday, April 26, 2024 by a hospital emergency department.  Threats of unjustified law enforcement raid.  Threats of arrest of my sons, my husband or myself.  Threats of false charges of violent crimes perpetrated by FBI affiliates, about whom I have already reported within notarized affidavits to the OIG Hotline. Threats of additional predation by PG&E.

18.  The FBI has alleged it has the capability of reversing the damage to your organs caused by the agency's criminal predations toward you.

Answer:  Yes, they have.

19.  Do you believe they have the capacity to do that?

Answer:  That capacity has not yet been demonstrated to me.  Alongside that, the willingness to cooperate in remediating the agency's inexcusable harms has not been in evidence.

20.  Might that change now that you have caught the agency in a new set of heinous crimes against your family?

Answer:  We'll see.

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment