My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, April 5, 2024

Contextualizing New Threats from the FBI

1.  How seriously are you taking the abduction threats you are currently receiving from the FBI?

Answer:  They appear to be detailed, unfortunately, delineating a team of seven working under a black budget contract, a forced door, a kidnapping, and a theft of my records.

The threats from FBI personnel are repeated, specific, and they indicate a fairly high degree of planning.

Regrettably, the threats appear credible.

2.  Are you able to ascertain how widespread the support is for this violent plan?

Answer:  No, I'm not.  The FBI has expressed that my kidnapping or harm has been categorized as an "acceptable loss" by those who have authorized this crime.

3.  An "acceptable loss"?  You are a law-abiding American citizen, an FBI whistleblower, someone who has labored unselfishly for years on behalf of the preservation of freedom for other Americans.  How does this make you feel?

Answer:  I can only say that this is deeply disappointing.  My husband and I are now being prevented from notarizing affidavits in our own defense.  So, if others have failed to defend us adequately, falsified law enforcement reporting, uncontested, could justify any crime against us whatsoever.

4.  Have you ever received any phone call from anyone in Washington, D.C. regarding your years' worth of work on the matter of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives?

Answer:  Not as of this moment, no.

5.  Yet, you have been told that the OIG Hotline has negotiated a settlement on your behalf, one you have not heard about directly from them.

Answer:  That is correct.

6.  Have you received materials responsive to your FOIA request without redaction or omission?

Answer:  I have not, no.

7.  So, you have been laboring all this time without dialogue about this case, without overt expressions of support, without anyone with whom you can confer?

Answer:  As of this date, that is the case, yes.

8.  Under normal circumstances, would the OIG Hotline be permitted to reach out to you once the original investigation is complete?

Answer:  That would be the protocol, yes.

9.  Why didn't that happen in this case?

Answer:  It seems that the amount of the settlements, and later the penalties, may have represented an obstacle.

10.  In what way?

Answer:  You would need to ask the OIG Hotline about those details.

11.  What are the other primary threats the FBI has extended to your family?

Answer:  They are myriad.  But kidnapping threats from the FBI appear to be primary at this time, alleged to be justified by my Facebook post about the settlements.  I will add that there have also been threats from the FBI of intentionally creating a gas explosion at our residence.

12.  Why have you posted specific figures on your Facebook page?

Answer:  The figures on the Facebook page may or may not be complete. I posted specifics publicly, because there appeared to be threats concerning the funds from multiple sources, including the FBI.  It appeared that the totals were shifting in a manner that represented a serious threat to my family's safety.

13.  What do you mean by that?

Answer:  There was a risk, which probably still exists, that -- should my husband and I suffer an early demise -- the funds of the settlement could disappear.  

14.  Do you view that threat seriously?

Answer:  Until I receive a direct phone call about the settlements and penalties, I believe the threat must be taken seriously, yes.  We have been prevented from filing affidavits in our own defense, as I said.  Yet, the FBI and its affiliates have continued to produce knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting concerning us.  If that falsified reporting in its entirety has not yet been disallowed by the DOJ or the ODNI, we remain at unacceptable risk.

15.  How would you characterize your experience as a whistleblower to date?

Answer:  Imperiled.

16.  Can that change?

Answer:  It can only change with active and open communication that introduces two-way dialogue about this case.

17.  You have also asked that elevated radon gas levels caused by the FBI as well as ionizing radiation generated by FBI at your residence be immediately discontinued.

Answer:  I have, yes.  Again, these and other environmental crimes perpetrated by the FBI are based on knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.  And we have been prevented from filing affidavits contesting any false claims.  So we need the DOJ and/or the ODNI to disallow falsified reporting on our behalf.  In the absence of that, these environmental crimes -- and overtly violent crimes such as kidnapping -- become possible.

18.  You are suffering from torture perpetrated by the FBI at the current time.

Answer:  We are, yes.

19.  How would you characterize the commission of these crimes?

Answer:  Inhuman.  Unconscionable.  Totalitarian.  Barbaric. Dystopian.  Murderous.  Indefensible.

20.  You don't approve of torture.

Answer:  I do not.

21.  Who is most directly responsible for these crimes of torture?

Answer:  Others have indicated to me that Brandan Pesa, Tom Lyons and Christopher Wray are primarily responsible.

22.  Yet, if your FOIA request had been fulfilled promptly and completely, would you be suffering torture at this time?

Answer:  I don't believe so.

23.  So, the effective dismantling of the Freedom of Information Act has caused your family untold damage.

Answer:  And it has caused the nation untold damage.  Without a Freedom of Information Act that is rigorously upheld, and in a timely way, the democracy will fall.

24.  Is that hyperbole?

Answer:  As law-abiding American citizens, my husband and I are standing on the front lines suffering elevated radiation and chemical exposures due to knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting by the FBI.  Unfortunately, that is not hyperbole.  Our civil liberties and human rights are being violated in a manner that no one who loves democracy could find acceptable.

25.  Can this predation be stopped?

Answer:  The White House is best positioned to answer that question, not only for my family, but for all Americans.

26.  Will you keep us updated?

Answer:  I will endeavor to do so, yes.

27.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment