My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Google's New Terms of Use

Update:  OIG Hotline, I am once again being prevented from printing email communications, so I am unable to capture the content of material that I have communicated to you via email over the last two years.

Given the allegation that my home was nearly raided due to my photographing my own affidavits, I do not feel comfortable attempting to photograph my email communications to you.

If it is determined that all of my communications to your Office must be destroyed or remanded to the FBI or its affiliates, I simply ask for notification from your Office that would allow said process to be scheduled and peaceable.

I am photographing certain emails to my brother over time, notifying him of inheritance considerations, as well as documentation of donations for accounting purposes.

Neither of these subjects pertain to falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives directly, so I hope and believe that my photography of their content should be considered safe and secure by all.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams


OIG Hotline, Google has announced that it is changing its Terms of Use in such a way that could allow for the unilateral closure of accounts and the loss of all communications documented therein.

Because Google is signatory to Infragard, I will attempt to print out my communications with your Office and others pertaining to the matter of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

It is important, in this context, that the FBI not falsely accuse me of planning to disseminate "national security secrets."

To confirm, I have no intention of disseminating this material.

I am merely attempting to preserve it from permanent loss.

I do feel that it would be wise for your Office to extend a preservation of evidence letter to Google under these circumstances, and I have sent an email to your Office's attention going into further detail regarding the reasons why this is important.  The subject heading of this communication is ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Preservation of Evidence Letter, sent on April 17, 2024 at 1:59 PM.

Thank you for your intervention in disallowing any attempt by the FBI or its affiliates to allege that my printing of previous communications to your Office in any way represents wrongful or suspicious conduct.

If your Office should request a portion of these communications in the future, I want to be able to provide them.

Other communications of which you should be aware today include an email with the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Internal Medicine Appointment Scheduled by the FBI, sent on April 17, 2024 at 10:24 AM.

This is to reconfirm that all of my activities, communications, conduct, purchases, subscriptions, viewing, and intentions, online and everywhere else, have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment