My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, April 2, 2024

New Emails for the OIG Hotline, April 1, 2024 and April 2, 2024

 OIG Hotline, I am still unable to upload photos to this blog, so I cannot reveal herewith the error messages I was receiving on using my scanner late yesterday afternoon.

After scanning files relating to the FBI's unconstitutional perpetration of falsified law enforcement reporting all day, my USB memory sticks appeared to be corrupted to a degree by the early evening.  One 16 GB memory stick began to state that its data was "unusable" because there were "too many files."  Another begin to state, appropos of nothing, tha the memory stick was not inserted into the scanner properly.  Certain files began to show as scanned in the "wrong format" and currently "unreadable."

The photos I took of these events, documented by my scanner's screen, are available within an email forwarded to your Office with the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd: Apparent Hack of USB Memory Drive, sent at 3:51 AM on April 2, 2024.

As a result of these difficulties, I purchased a number of lockable and portable file cases from Amazon, which, unfortunately, I cannot picture here due to the hack of my blog.

I feel as though, if I should leave my house, my files representing the last five plus years of my work are likely to disappear.

It seems the FBI has already gained access to prior memory sticks, at least some cell phones and computers, and the interior of my home, both on February 22, 2024 and March 29, 2024.  So, the paper files are valuable from an evidentiary standpoint.  The manner in which the FBI may have compromised my home with false "evidence" connected to this agency's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting is unclear to me at this time, but represents another substantive area of risk.

I am concerned about printing out additional files from my gmail accounts at this time, as I am not certain how much material I can reasonably expect to transport in my car.  If I am able to transport paper files to my hospital room, together with a security camera, can I reasonably expect to keep them safe in that location?  If I take the files with me to a public location to be scanned, it would not be safe for me to leave the files behind.  The scanning of material in total represents days worth of work, so this is an obstacle.  Given my pain level, I don't have enough confidence in my current state of health to feel that I could scan all the files by myself in a public setting, without the ability to lie down or rest.

Yesterday evening, when I began to receive threats of violence, ostensibly from FBI affiliates, I felt deeply concerned.

If I disappeared, and my files disappeared as well, it seems as though the FBI might succeed in literally erasing my efforts in their entirety.

The size of the settlement and penalties appears to present unique and separate risks, which also seem to place me in peril.

I remain profoundly concerned about the preservation of this information, and I remain keenly aware that I have as yet been unable to access the medical care I urgently need.

I will update your Office with new developments.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************

OIG Hotline, a series of emails were forwarded to your Office with the following date/time stamps: 12:44 AM, 12:46 AM, 12:47 AM, 12:49 AM, 12:51 AM, 11:19 AM, 11:20 AM, 11:58 AM, 12:43 AM, 12:53 AM, 3:16 PM, 4:51 PM, 6:53 PM, 9:33 PM on April 1, 2024, and, as mentioned above, 3:51 AM on April 2, 2024.

The OIG Hotline has my permission to access my email accounts for this retrieval, as well as retrieval of all other communications sent to your Office's attention, in addition to any communications believed or suspected to be related to falsified law enforcement reporting.

As you know, the FBI appears to have utilized my email accounts for the purposes of falsified law enforcement reporting in the past, and I have endeavored to bring these instances to your attention as soon as I have been made aware of their potential perpetration.  I will continue to do so to the best of my ability.

This is to reconfirm that all of my activities, communications, conduct, purchases, subscriptions and intentions, online and everywhere else, have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment