My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, April 14, 2024

Alleged Kidnapping Threats from the FBI

OIG Hotline, the most pressing and repeated threats I am receiving from the FBI appear to be kidnapping threats, which the agency allegedly would intend to justify by my Facebook post.

For clarity, the specifics mentioned in my Facebook post are listed in order to protect my life and the lives of my family members. 

So, any kidnapping, whether threatened, attempted or perpetrated, would originate from within the FBI itself.

It is important that this fact remain clear.

Other notable threats recently received include medical "accident," Permethrin toxic exposure, DEW-caused blindness, DEW-caused organ and/or joint injury, staged car accident, the killing of my cat, and ongoing radiation exposure, all FBI-caused.

This list is not complete.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

* Due to tampering with my blog, the content of this post was sent to the attention of the OIG Hotline within my gmail accounts at 12:12 PM on April 14, 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment