My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, August 11, 2023

Apparent Sabotage of Gas Lines at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley

OIG Hotline, this is to report that there has been apparent sabotage of our gas connection to our generator.

The black duct tape pictured below, which is only partially holding the gas connection to our generator in place -- is new, which is to say it was not placed there by any member of my family, nor by the original installer.


The fact that I have received myriad threats of a gas explosion at our home, caused by FBI coordination with PG&E regarding the automatic ignition of this generator upon a power outage, is, obviously, more than significant.

I have cut off the gas to the generator and shut off the automatic ignition.

Later this evening, my husband and I will shut off the gas flow to our home overall.

On Wednesday of this week, I rescheduled PG&E's odd request for a "gas meter safety check" until August 26th.  Likely the FBI and its affiliates were planning to instruct contractors to do something additionally harmful in resetting the pipes to this appliance.  This appears to follow a pattern on the part of the agency in causing initial harm which is greatly exacerbated when their victim seeks to remediate the original damage.

One must ask the following;  did the FBI and PG&E really intend to blow up the residence of an FBI whistleblower with the intention of making it appear to be an accident?  Unfortunately, based on this evidence, it would appear that the agency prepared for this form of violence.  

It seems that the agency is acting in increasingly murderous ways in an attempt to avoid accountability for its crimes of falsified law enforcement reporting against the law-abiding American public -- and more severe wrongs connected to this falsified reporting.

Perhaps Christopher Wray would be so good as to account for this sabotage to our gas lines, and further, to explain how he intends to accept full responsibility for this attempt on the lives of my family members.

It must be stated here that I have received specific "gas explosion" threats which also mention by son's apartment in San Francisco, so I have no doubt that the FBI has covered all the bases of harm available to them.

Certainly, it is saddening to see such an agency as the FBI, which employs many wonderful people, behaving in an aggressive, violent, and unrepentant criminal capacity.

Surely our country is capable of redirecting this woefully wayward organization before it causes further harm to innocent Americans.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise.  All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment