My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, August 12, 2023

Did the FBI and Its Affiliates Plan with PG&E and Generac to Cause a Gas Explosion at our Portola Valley, CA Home?

OIG Hotline, it is important for me to delineate the sequence of events concerning actions on the part of the FBI, FBI affiliates, PG&E and Generac that appear to constitute a plan to cause a gas explosion at our home address, 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.

At some time prior to July 21, 2023, FBI affiliates appear to have sabotaged the gas line leading to our gas generator.  The gas piping was likely drilled or cracked, and extensive duct tape was applied to this juncture.  These actions were likely perpetrated by FBI affiliates during nighttime hours at our home.

This is what the sabotaged line -- covered with duct tape -- looks like today:

On July 21, 2023, PG&E cut the power in order to install a "fuse saver assembly" at the power pole of Bryan Stone's home at 87 Vista Verde Way.  (The true objective of this action appears to be that of giving PG&E the ability to remotely -- from a distance of two hundred miles -- destabilize the magnetic field within our home during sleeping hours.  The company did succeed in this, as magnetic fields have been profoundly unstable in our home since July 21.  Destabilized magnetic fields are apparently cancer causing, according to the FBI affiliates who have communicated with me about this issue.)

However, without advance notice, PG&E also cut the gas supply to our home on July 21, 2023.  The FBI likely expected that I would call the generator manufacturer, Generac, in order to arrange for a home visit to assess the failure of our generator to supply power on the 21st.

Instead, I tested the gas burners on our stove and quickly determined that PG&E had cut the gas flow to our entire residence.

The FBI had to find a different way to call attention to the sabotage to the gas pipe leading to our generator.

So, the agency directed PG&E to announce a "gas meter safety check" at our home.  We received that communication via text message on July 31st.

I responded to this message by phoning PG&E, together with my husband, to set a formal appointment with PG&E personnel for August 12, 2023 from 1-5 PM.  This past Wednesday, August 9, 2023, I rescheduled this appointment to August 26, 2023 from 1-5 PM.  This conversation was fully documented and can be made available to investigators upon request.

Because I received numerous threats of a gas explosion at our home in conjunction being related in some manner to PG&E's visit, I wrote the following email to PG&E's management, also on July 31st:

Email sent to: lawclaims@pge.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: July 31, 2023 at 4:17 PM

Re:  Scheduled Inspection of Gas Meter for Account #510 4423 8965

PG&E Management, please be aware that I received the attached text message from PG&E this afternoon regarding a safety check of our gas meter.

As a result, my husband and I called PG&E Customer Service, speaking to "Derek," in order to ensure that both he and I could be present at a formal appointment for this visual inspection at our home, 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA 94028.

This appointment is scheduled for August 12, 2023 between 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM.

Of concern, Derek communicated to us that the PG&E technician may "find" minor gas leaks that would necessitate more extensive work at our property.

Due to this strange prediction on Derek's part, I have informed the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice of the content of this phone call which I have fully documented.

Due to PG&E's role as signatory to Infragard, the civilian arm of the FBI, and due to my role as FBI whistleblower, any suggestion that the PG&E technician may find gas leaks requiring invasive PG&E work at our property seems highly unusual.

If the FBI and its affiliates have not sabotaged our gas lines, the PG&E technician is not going to "discover minor gas leaks" on August 12, 2023.

If the PG&E technician locates one or more "minor gas leaks" on August 12, 2023, we will have a case of sabotage and collusion regarding this matter -- certainly cause for thorough investigative follow up.

I will be reporting the results of this PG&E visit to our home to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice immediately following this visit.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

***************************************

Yesterday, once again, I received numerous threats of a gas explosion at our home in conjunction with our generator. 

As a result, I put on my work boots and marched outside to inspect our generator myself.  That's when I immediately recognized that tampering with the generator had occurred.  The duct tape masking the gas junction with our generator was definitely new -- and not placed there by any member of my family -- nor by anyone working with our permission.

There was no smell of gas, for what it's worth.  But due to the apparent sabotage, I immediately turned off the gas flow to the generator, as well as turning off the automatic ignition of the generator in the event of a power outage.

It appears that there are certain safeguards within Generac's generator that would have prevented a catastrophic explosion at our home, even in the event of "minor leaks."

It seems that the FBI's intention was to direct Generac to come to our home with new piping that included both a leaking mechanism in the gas pipe and also an incendiary device.

In order to ensure a life-threatening gas explosion at our home, there needed to be a significant gas leak, a power outage by PG&E, followed by automatic ignition of our generator, and detonation of an incendiary device, timed by the FBI or its affiliates to correspond to the generator's ignition spark.

This is a complex scenario, but I must assume the FBI has employed it previously.

Why would the FBI and its affiliates attempt this violence, when the agency and its affilliates were already perpetrating other harms, as with hexavalent chromium dissemination at our property, and destabilization of the magnetic field, as described above?

Timing.

An explosion is immediate, catastrophic, and apparently accidental.

The FBI knows, through unlawful surveillance, that I have been sleeping in a location within my residence that is in close proximity to the generator's location.

At this point, the ruse is uncovered.  The FBI and its affiliates, along with PG&E and Generac, all appear to have colluded together in this plan of first-degree murder against me as an FBI whistleblower -- and very possibly other members of my family.

I would respectfully recommend that all communications between the FBI and its affiliates, including the CIA working as an FBI contractor, directed toward PG&E personnel and Generac personnel regarding our account #510 4423 8965, our names and/or our address, be acquired by OIG Hotline investigators at this time.  Due to CIA involvement, ODNI participation may be appropriate as well.

I will place this documentation into an affidavit for your use in advancing this particular inquiry.

I would like to observe that, while I consider myself to be an insightful and observant person who attends to big-picture concepts and detailed analysis alike, this scheme could easily have led to the catastrophic gas explosion that was being threatened toward me for weeks as a means of silencing me as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.

Certainly, the lawless aggression by far right factions of the FBI and its affiliates constitutes cause for grief.

How much more vulnerable would the average American citizen have been to predation of this nature?

Public utilities of electric power, gas, water -- and even cable -- are accessed by hundreds of millions of American citizens with a belief that they will experience no harm in that process -- and unquestionably, no intentional harm.

The ethical mandate for the management of these monopolistic utilities is that these companies prioritize their customers' safety under all circumstances.

The manner in which the FBI has co-opted the actions of public utilities to perpetrate harm against "targeted" Americans for anti-democratic objectives is insupportable.

Clearly, in the future, the FBI and its affiliate agencies must be prohibited from engaging in any communication with utilities relating to public safety.

Instead, civilian monitoring of these companies must stand as a safeguard without which our democracy cannot endure.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.

With gratitude for your presence in these extraordinary circumstances,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment