My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, August 31, 2023

UPDATE: Itinerary for Lane MacWilliams, August 31, 2023

UPDATE:  OIG Hotline, a few other details about August 31, 2023:

A security guard was outside of PostalAnnex when I arrived.

Additionally, a security guard was outside of Nordstrom when I arrived.

Further, when I was parked on the shoulder of Los Trancos Rd. at the end of the day, the homeowners of a nearby home emerged to do some gardening.  In their driveway, there was a white FBI-type surveillance van I had never seen previously.

Finally, I was wearing a hooded windbreaker and sunglasses yesterday due to the live round that was fired in the FedEx parking lot at 1935 W. El Camino Real in Mountain View on Sunday, August 27, 2023.

The source of that firearm discharge was not identified by me, and no police arrived at the scene to investigate the matter.

As a result, I remain extremely concerned for my safety and that of my family members.

My Wifi is once again being obstructed from my home address, necessitating that I make this post from the FedEx at 1194 E. El Camino Real in Menlo Park.

I will place this information in an affidavit as soon as possible.

Lane MacWilliams

********************************************************************************



OIG Hotline, today I left the house shortly after 8 AM so that I could accompany my husband into Portola Valley by caravanning.

I then traveled to the Postal Annex at 2010 El Camino Real in Mountain View to prepare documentation for your Office.  My visit there appeared to be surveilled by a man ostensibly applying for a background check at the request of his employer, even though he asked that the results be mailed to him directly.

Following that, I traveled to Whole Foods in Mountain View and purchased some groceries.

Further, I purchased gas for my car in Los Altos.

After 11:00 AM, I traveled to Nordstrom's in Palo Alto, where I briefly shopped and used the restroom.

Subsequently, I took my car to Lozano's car wash in Sunnyvale, where the detail worker, Saur, did not ask for pay for forty minutes work, (I gave him $50 for his labor anyway.) raising my suspicion with regard to whether he was being paid by a third party.

Following that, I traveled to Pep Boys in Sunnyvale at 170 E. El Camino Real, and asked whether I might observe an air conditioning evaluation and heat pump replacement on the part of the auto mechanic.  

The attendant recommended that I travel to the Pep Boys in San Jose due to their "open mechanics' bay."

I did so, driving to 3780 Stevens Creek Blvd.  While there, three white vans arrived, none of them with a Pep Boys' logo.  Two of those license plates read 27857N3 and 80498K3, as pictured herewith:



In addition, a "Janitorial Services" van without a front license plate (illegal in the state of California) appeared to deliver an item to the mechanics' bay intended for my car.  Why was this unusual?  The mechanics had not yet examined my vehicle.  

Feeling uncomfortable with this unexplained delivery, I asked for my key and reclaimed possession of my car prior to any mechanic's evaluation of my vehicle.

Whether the "item" delivered for my car was, as alleged, a dangerous device intended to cause me bodily harm may be a matter of interest to investigators.

Afterwards, I stopped off at an auto parts store to look at heat mitigation strategies through window tinting.

I subsequently drove to the Stanford campus and called my husband on his cell phone, requesting that he accompany me on the isolated stretch of Los Trancos leading to our Vista Verde Way home.

Then, I purchased water from Safeway in Los Altos.

I proceeded to Los Trancos Rd, close to its intersection with Alpine Rd.  

While waiting for my husband, I chatted with a grandmother strolling by, allegedly in search of clothing her grandson had left at the tennis club.  Her overlong explanation of her quest raised a degree of doubt concerning the genuineness of the tale.  Generally, people who extend overlong explanations of this kind are lying.  She appeared overcurious about the groceries in my car.

Following her departure, a San Mateo County Sheriff's Department vehicle passed by heading toward Portola Valley, raising yet further concerns of false reporting contributed to NSARI at Txx Lxxxx' behest.

I confirm with this account that all of my actions today were logical, cogent, honorable and lawful.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

I will place this information into affidavit form when I am able.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment