My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Threat of Helicopter Deployment by PG&E for the Purpose of Hexavalent Chromium Dissemination

To the OIG Hotline and Office of the Honorable Avril Haines:

Please be apprised that I am in receipt of specific threats of a repeat hexavalent chromium exposure at our home in Portola Valley, allegedly to be perpetrated tomorrow, in the early morning hours of Wednesday, August 2, 2023 by PG&E at the directive of the FBI or its affiliates.  Because the CIA appears to have taken on direct communications on a contractual basis for a portion of FBI harms relating to my stance as a whistleblower, I am including the ODNI leadership in this communication.

There is specific reference to PG&E helicopters as the means of dissemination regarding this toxic exposure.

Previous threats of hexavalent chromium dissemination have been accompanied by unexplained coughing by our family members, as well as our cat Zoe.  

While I am being prevented on both of my laptops from downloading a brief video of our cat's most recent coughing episode to this site, this video is available on my gmail account, lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, sent at 2:13 PM today, with the subject heading "Zoe coughing".

It is unusual for our cat to be coughing, certainly, and these threats appear to be specific and credible enough to warrant this request for intervention.

It appears possible that PG&E believes it will be held accountable for the criminal activities of its EMF Department toward the law-abiding American public through the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program.  If so, the repeated and unrelieved aggression of this company toward my family may express more logical sense than its leadership seems to possess.

A broader range of threats connected to poison exposure and pathogen exposure are delineated in an email to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, copied to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com sent at 1:07 PM and updated at 1:56 PM today, August 1, 2023, with the subject heading, "Additional FBI Threats of Pathogen Exposure and Poison Exposure Regarding the FBI's Unlawful Targeting of the MacWilliams Family."

Thank you for your protective intervention at this time.  

With deep appreciation,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment