My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, July 31, 2023

UPDATE: PG&E Notification

An UPDATE appears at the conclusion of this post.

***********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please be aware that PG&E just sent me notification of an intended gas meter inspection in "the coming weeks."

We are not using PG&E gas for any household use at this time, due to continuous threats of explosion connected to this utility.

The last time our power was disconnected, on July 21, when PG&E installed the "fuse saver assembly" which has caused significant and ongoing disruptions to magnetic field measurements at our home, PG&E elected to disconnect our gas use for the day as well.  So, we had no back-up generator use whatsoever.

PG&E knows, through direct FBI communications, when I am away from home.

I have concerns about any PG&E technician on our property at this time.  Such an individual could perpetrate damage to a gas line that could create either a risk of asphyxiation at night or a risk of gas explosion at any time.

The gas hookups to the generator are accessible to any visiting technician, and as a result, it is critical that PG&E not visit our property unsupervised.

It is regrettable that my trust in this utility has  -- of necessity -- been withdrawn entirely.

PG&E has a great deal to answer for with regard to its collusion with the FBI concerning the alteration of utility services toward law-abiding "targets of interest."  PG&E technician Lynn's opinion that such hazards simply reflected PG&E's belief that "everybody has to die of something" sounds to me like a justification for the worst possible violations of the public trust by this utility.

I will be contacting PG&E customer service to request that this visit occur at a time when both my husband and I can supervise the technician's actions directly.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

*******************************************************************************

UPDATE:  My husband and I just spoke to "Derek" in PG&E Customer Service.  We set up an appointment for a technician to come to visually inspect the gas meter on Saturday, August 12, 2023 between 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM.

Of concern, Derek communicated to us that the PG&E technician may "find" minor gas leaks that would necessitate more extensive work at our property.

I recorded this call in its entirety, and can make this recording available to OIG Hotline investigators upon request.

But I find the suggestion that the PG&E technician may find gas leaks requiring invasive PG&E work at our home to be highly unusual.

If the FBI and its affiliates have not sabotaged our gas lines, the PG&E technician is not going to "discover minor gas leaks" on August 12, 2023.

If the PG&E technician locates one or more "minor gas leaks" on August 12, 2023, we will have a case of sabotage and collusion regarding this matter -- certainly cause for thorough investigative follow up.

I will be reporting the results from this PG&E visit here.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

Email sent to: lawclaims@pge.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: July 31, 2023 at 4:17 PM

Re:  Scheduled Inspection of Gas Meter for Account #510 4423 8965

PG&E Management, please be aware that I received the attached text message from PG&E this afternoon regarding a safety check of our gas meter.

As a result, my husband and I called PG&E Customer Service, speaking to "Derek," in order to ensure that both he and I could be present at a formal appointment for this visual inspection at our home, 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA 94028.

This appointment is scheduled for August 12, 2023 between 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM.

Of concern, Derek communicated to us that the PG&E technician may "find" minor gas leaks that would necessitate more extensive work at our property.

Due to this strange prediction on Derek's part, I have informed the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice of the content of this phone call which I have fully documented.

Due to PG&E's role as signatory to Infragard, the civilian arm of the FBI, and due to my role as FBI whistleblower, any suggestion that the PG&E technician may find gas leaks requiring invasive PG&E work at our property seems highly unusual.

If the FBI and its affiliates have not sabotaged our gas lines, the PG&E technician is not going to "discoer minor gas leaks" on August 12, 2023.

If the PG&E technician locates one or more "minor gas leaks" on August 12, 2023, we will have a case of sabotage and collusion regarding this matter -- certainly cause for thorough investigative follow up.

I will be reporting the results of this PG&E visit to our home to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice immediately following this visit.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment