My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Unexplained Fire Alarm

OIG Hotline, following threats this morning that I should be "expecting visitors" to our home, a Honeywell fire alarm which was turned off, but wired within our residence, spontaneously activated at approximately 2:50 PM this afternoon.

I contacted emergency fire dispatch for San Mateo County and requested that they NOT dispatch a fire crew to our residence.

I asked "Veronica" in emergency dispatch to place a hold on fire department responses at our address until the alarm was turned off or 10 PM, whichever came first.

I informed her that I would notify her of our progress.  My calls to Veronica were cut off several times for reasons that remain unexplained.  As a result of apparently active obstruction of these phones calls, I needed to reach out to dispatch for a total of four consecutive times to complete this communication.

Veronica requested that I call San Mateo County Sheriff's Office non-emergency number in calling back later: (650) 368-1421.

I was successful in disabling the alarm at approximately 3:20 PM.

I just spoke to my husband at 3:47 PM and requested that he call non-emergency dispatch for both the Woodside Fire Protection District and San Mateo County Sheriff's Office to let them know that the alarm is off and all is well at our property.

I have surveilled our crawl space, our attic, and our property to confirm that there is no fire in the vicinity.

Both my calls and my husband's calls over this incident were recorded in their entirety and can be made available upon request.

I consider the timing of this incident to be unusual, given the threats I received within the last 24 hours, which include the following:







Given repeated mentions of a "phone call" with a "police woman" and a "cut line inconvenience," I would fully expect that Veronica will be pressured to falsely report the contents of our conversation within an FBI witness statement.  

Accordingly, I will state that my conversation with Veronica, though repeatedly interrupted by a cut line, was calm, rational, honorable and law-abiding in every respect.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, categorically false.

I will place this information within an affidavit when I am able.

Of concern, there also appeared to be many admonitions not to hazard a dangerous environmental exposure to hexavalent chromium by venturing outside:







This last message reads, "let all the poisons that lurk in the mud seep out."

Perhaps it is coincidental that, after surveilling our property to ensure there was no fire, I coughed for approximately one-half hour.

Undoubtedly, the soil samples I gathered yesterday will reveal the truth of whether a dissemination of hexavalent chromium was perpetrated on our property at the behest of those who wish to preserve the Phoenix Program in all its inglorious capacities to prey upon the law-abiding American public.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.  

My stalker appears to extend a threat of wildfire in the near future with the participation of Hot Shots.

As a result of that threat, I sent the following email to Sean Devlin of the Woodside Fire Protection District a short time ago.

I hereby certify that all of the documentation appearing in this post is true and correct.


Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to: sdevlin@woodsidefire.org. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: July 18, 2023 at 4:55 PM

Captain Devlin:

My husband and I wish to express our regret over a false fire alarm at our property this afternoon.  The Honeywell alarm appeared to be inactivated so this occurrence seems unusual.

Please be apprised that, separate and apart form today's false alarm, I am in receipt of arson threats relating to a wildfire affecting our property to be perpetrated by the Air Force Hot Shots.

The threats are fairly detailed in expressing the means by which the Hot Shots plan to access my property, as well as stating that Woodside Fire Protection District personnel would follow up by insisting on an EMT evaluation within an ambulance, from which I would not be likely to emerge in good health.

Given that I am a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of the agency's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against the law-abiding American public, I do need to take these threats seriously.

It is my hope that, in documenting their receipt in this email, the risks of such crimes will be mitigated.

Please be informed that a copy of this communication will be shared with the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice, which is currently investigating this case of FBI malfeasance.

Thank you for your attention to these important concerns,
Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment