My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 19, 2023

*****UPDATE: A Testament Regarding My Sister's House

UPDATE:  OIG Hotline, please be apprised that FBI affiliates have asserted to me that, in the State of California alone, more than eight thousand women are currently being surveilled, harassed, and harmed under the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program, having been first aggregated into the program as "victims of stalking."

How many other Californians have been wrongfully designated as "targets of interest" under alternate means?

And how many Americans as a whole have been swept into this program of harm, or its affiliated Phoenix Program?

I will observe the following.  The FBI has likely judged that they can sway a national election by removing 3-5 million Democrats from the voting population at this time.

The last Presidential election manifested a popular gap of eight million votes.  But, with manipulations of voting rules, state legislatures, and the U.S. Postal Service, 3-5 million should be sufficient for the intentions of a totalitarian far right as currently being manifested within segments of the FBI and other agencies.

Now, what is that number over time?

With the participation of utilities companies in manifesting unlawful harm, along with control over physicians and hospitals, it appears quite possible that the FBI's crimes toward the law-abiding American public may, in truth, represent the "hidden Holocaust" that has been described to me.

The Wannsee Conference involved only fifteen men in one room for several hours outside of Berlin on January 20th of 1942.

Yet, the result of that single meeting was the deaths of millions of innocents.

The documentation of that meeting was almost erased from history due to the instruction for all participants to destroy the agenda, the presentation, the minutes, and all note-taking indicating its existence.

We only know about it today because a single copy of the Wannsee "Protocol" survived the war, having been seized from the German Foreign Office in 1947.

My assessment of our current circumstance within the United States is that human atrocities are in truth being committed by the far right under color of law and through concealed means for anti-democratic objectives.

There is the urgent necessity to illuminate the truth of this matter before more harm is perpetrated against the American public.

I believe we possess the courage and the fortitude necessary for that endeavor.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline,  at one point -- and I believe the year was 2021 -- although I have not verified this date, I spontaneously traveled to Sacramento for the day.

What was I in search of?

I think the original idea in my mind was that I might travel to the small newspaper The Sacramento Bee, which has engaged in some very fine reporting on the problem of police corruption in the State of California.

When you know that every phone call you make is closely surveilled, there is value -- and even joy -- in moving through the world spontaneously.

I found a sense of freedom in setting off in my car, and once I reached Sacramento, I was entranced by the Capitol Mall, which, in all my years as a Californian, I had never had the pleasure to see.

I felt safe driving down the stately thoroughfare, with the Capitol itself in sight.  Someone had designed the forty acres surrounding the Capitol Building with the promise of a great society in mind.  An idealist had been here!  One of my people!

Looking to the left, I happened to see a small restaurant called My Sister's Cafe, so I decided to stop.  Since I view myself as having had the gift of many "sisters" to whom I am not technically related in this life, it sounded like my kind of refuge.

Once inside, I asked whether I might use the phone of one of the employees who seemed particularly kind.  I was hesitant to use my own cell phone, given the knowledge that my stalker used it to track me wherever I went.

This woman seemed to sense that I was on high alert with regard to the safety of my surroundings.  When I mentioned to her that I was trying to avoid a stalker, she mentioned that the cafe was affiliated with My Sister's House, which addressed stalking issues.  I explained to her that I wasn't being stalked by anyone with whom I had a relationship, and further, that I had a wonderful husband who was a tremendously supportive person.

Nonetheless, she suggested that I speak to someone at My Sister's House, which was fairly close by.

When I drove to My Sister's House, I found the staff to be exceptionally thoughtful and engaged.  I did not feel that I needed "intake," but it seemed that the establishment partly drew funding from the numbers of women it had officially assisted.  So, I sat down with one of the employees and began to explain my experience of being unlawfully surveilled by my stalker and his associates.  

I delineated my genuine disbelief in not having been able to obtain my stalking report from the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office, and, to my surprise, the employee confided in me a remarkable fact:  Many women in California who have been stalked are unable to obtain their stalking reports from their local police department or sheriff's office.

I held my breath.

How many? I asked.

It seems as though it's a higher percentage every year, she said.  Well above half of all women who seek their stalking reports from local law enforcement in the State of California are being ignored altogether.

And so.  This was the great gold nugget of my expedition to Sacramento.

Here, I sensed for the first time that my case was part of a much, much larger pattern of cases in which women were being stalked in an organized manner that had something to do with police corruption.

Without this one conversation, I would never have had the overview of the magnitude of this problem in order to adequately assess its implications.

It seemed to me that victims were being re-victimized by corrupt law enforcement, likely through falsified reporting.  The origin of this problem, I had not yet identified.  But I was on its trail, and I was determined to find it.

Later, the employee from My Sister's House asked if I was tired enough from my drive to want to spend the night in Sacramento.  She kindly offered to locate a hotel room where I could sleep and collect my thoughts, and I accepted.

Once at the hotel, however, I felt myself to be unsafe.  The man at the front desk indicated that he wouldn't tell anyone my room number "except for law enforcement, if they asked."  That one comment made me feel as though I would not be able to stay overnight in safety.  I left after a few hours' rest and undertook the long drive home.

But I came away exhilarated by my discovery.

I sensed that the morass of the gang-stalking system into which I had been unceremoniously flung was a complex puzzle I was now, for the first time, equipped to solve.

My stalker later appeared to assert that the employees from My Sister's House had been compelled to lie about their interaction with me.  The organization itself was housed immediately next door to a Sacramento police station, a fact which the employees regarded with open fear.  I could see that the employees might find themselves under direct threat if they did not comply with my stalker's demands.

My stalker suggested that the intake employee falsely reported that I was HIV positive (I am not.)


And he further appeared to assert that I had engaged in dishonorable conduct when I was in my hotel room for two or three hours before driving home. (I did not.)



Even so, I felt for the first time that the truth of this monstrosity of falsified law enforcement reporting might somehow emerge into the public view, and I might be able to assist in that process.

The more daunting revelations about the Phoenix Program were not yet in sight, and the thought that I might be able to make a difference for others who were suffering buoyed my spirits.

Tired from the drive but thrilled by the revelation I had stumbled across, I believe I returned home prior to midnight.

I will place this information within affidavit form when I am able to do so.

I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.

Most sincerely,







Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment