My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Preservation of Evidence Letter to Comerica Bank

Email sent to:  MAFarahani@comerica.com     From: lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com. Date: July 19, 2023 at 7:16 AM

Re:  ATTN: Ms. Farahani:  Your assistance is respectfully requested.

Ms. Farahani, I hope this email finds you well.

My husband and I are missing the checks we ordered on our larger checking account with Comerica Bank.  Could you please re-send them to us right away?

A second and more pressing concern relates to my having been informed that you have been recruited as an FBI informant by Agent Txx Lxxxx regarding the consumer banking service Comerica is providing to us.

Because I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of the agency's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives, Mr. Lxxxx has perpetrated many retaliatory acts toward my family and myself, I regret to say.

Among those poor choices, I am told that Mr. Lxxxx is instructing Comerica Bank not to process funds on checks written on the 5778 account we opened with Comerica.  Mr. Lxxxx' intent is one of forced property divestment, unfortunately.  Check #202 is a property tax payment for my family home in Massachusetts.  I am informed that, if Comerica Bank breaks the law by complying with Tom Lxxxx' directives, corrupt FBI personnel plan to cause extensive damage to my home, followed by insurance cancellation.  Under those circumstances, I could be impoverished.

If such a sequence of events were to occur, I must express to you that Comerica Bank would have participated in wrongful actions that led to my financial loss.

So, it's quite important for everyone that Comerica follow best banking practices in processing all funds on all checks written on our accounts with you.

Please follow up with me today, July 19, 2023, concerning both the missing checks on our larger account, as well as any and all failures by Comerica to process funds for checks written on the 5778 account.

This matter is time sensitive, and pertains to the retention of a valuable property, as I have stated.

While Txx Lxxxx will instruct you to destroy all evidence of your communications with him, possibly even directing you to destroy the cell phone devices on which those communications transpired, I request that you not follow his instructions.

You may consider this letter a formal preservation of evidence demand with regard to every directive, communication and communications device relating in any manner to Comerica's informant role with FBI personnel concerning our banking and interactions with Comerica Bank and Comerica staff.  For your information, my husband and I have filed CCPA requests for deletion of all data with Coemrican Bank, and it is our expectation that these requests will be honored fully.

This matter is currently being investigated by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of th U.S. Department of Justice in conjunction with the "insider threat" to our democracy now being posed by far right segments of the FBI.  Please be apprised that investigators within the OIG Hotline will receive a copy of this communication.

I appreciate your prompt response to my queries with regard to our two checking accounts with Comerica.

Thank you for your ethical engagement,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment