My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, July 3, 2023

Current Threats from the FBI toward the MacWilliams' Family

OIG Hotline, due to obstructed Wifi at my home, presumably due to close-range signal jamming by FBI affiliates, I am updating my blog from the FedEx  on El Camino Real in Mountain View, CA.

*******************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, current threats from the FBI and affiliates toward my family and myself include the following:

  • threats of continued deprivation of necessary medical care for MacWilliams family members relating to illnesses caused directly by FBI personnel and affiliates
  • threats of arson at a MacWilliams property perpetrated by fire fighting personnel
  • threats of gas explosion at a MacWilliams property perpetrated by PG&E
  • threats of carbon monoxide poisoning at the MacWilliams' home, perpetrated by PG&E
  • threats of flooding at a MacWilliams property
  • threats of PG&E helicopter deployment with the intention of disseminating hexavalent chromium or another toxic chemical
  • threats of exposure to deadly illnesses through a contaminated water supply, perpetrated by Cal Water and PG&E
  • threats of exposure to deadly illnesses through compromise of the MacWilliams' ventilation system at Vista Verde Way
  • threats of USPS mail tampering involving the unlawful removal from U.S. mail of official tax notifications, the unlawful removal and/or alteration from U.S. mail of communications from Washington, D.C., and the unlawful redaction of materials responsive to my FOIA request
  • threats of forced job loss for MacWilliams family members
  • threats of DEW deployment of a powerful and destructive device known as "the thrower" against MacWilliams family members
  • threats of "brain damage" perpetrated by the FBI through HAARP deployment and electronic device corruption
  • threats of prosecution of my youngest son for an alleged crime or for the alleged planning of a crime dictated by corrupt FBI agent Txx Lxxxx.  Please note that my youngest son's life and the life of his girlfriend are alleged to have been repeatedly threatened by Txx Lxxxx.
  • ongoing threats of sniper assault
  • ongoing threats of staged car accident
  • threats of FBI-directed evidence destruction by Necropsy Services Group
  • threats of forced property and boat divestment 
  • threats of newly falsified witness statements by Klara Turner
  • threats of newly falsified witness statements by MacWilliams family members
  • threats of car bomb
  • violent law enforcement raid based on knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting
Please note that this list is not complete.  A more detailed arson threat is delineated below.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true, correct, and complete.


Lane MacWilliams

****************************************************************************
This is to document that I am in receipt of specific threats from FBI affiliates of arson at our property at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA during Ken's and my absence from the home.  Specifically, those threats have mentioned that a fire or fires in the back field and/or garage will be se tby fire prevention personnel during the time that we are away, this arson being in accordance with FBI directives.  This morning, Monday, July 3, 2023 at 11:05 AM, Ken and I are leaving our home in order to run errands.  Graham is currently at home by himself, although in the company of our cat, Zoe.  When we left our home, a vehicle from the Woodside Fire Protection District, in addition to a PG&E vehicle, passed us on upper Vista Verde Way immediately.  This is highly unusual.  PG&E has engaged in extensive malfeasance toward my family in this case, and may be capable of engineering a gas leak within our home.

We remain extremely concerned by a criminal FBI, now acting in conjunction with Russian-affiliated organized crime to harm law-abiding Americans.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.


Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment