My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 26, 2023

The Truth of this Matter

OIG Hotline, this is to document the allegation that a DEW device known as "the thrower" was deployed to our neighbors' (Ron and Rhonda Hyver's) home at 55 Vista Verde Way on July 11, 2023 from a black van labeled Safelite Auto Glass.

It is alleged that this device continues to be utilized to target Graham MacWilliams during his sleeping hours.

In addition, there is the allegation that Graham is being exposed to high levels of ionizing radiation at night through the deployment of a DEW placed unlawfully by FBI affiliates within our home. I will follow up on this latter assertion by taking Geiger counter readings.

Apparently, the FBI and its affiliates believe that the revelation of Graham's Echinococcus multilocularis, caused by Txx Lxxxx and his associates, will mean the end of the Phoenix Program.

As a result, instead of apologizing for this unconscionable crime, they are attempting to take his life by other means -- to have him perish of something else which, they believe, cannot be traced to them.

Politely, no.

The FBI, CIA, the JSOC Ghost Team -- everybody needs to halt right now.

My son was exposed to Echinococcus multilocularis, as was my husband, as was I, because I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of the agency's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting  -- and related crimes -- against the law-abiding American public.

At this point, nobody among my family and friends should be experiencing wildfire, house fire, home burglary, sniper assault, law enforcement raid, kidnapping, artificial sound projection, dangerous magnetic field exposures, contaminated water exposures, ionizing radiation exposures, hospitalization, DEW injury, car accident, car bomb, letter bomb, poisoning, sudden illness, plane crash, chromium, lead, dioxin or alternative chemical contamination, oxygen deprivation at night, HAARP injury, sudden cognitive decline, heart attack, deprivation of medical care, nosocomial infection, or any of the thousand alternative means the FBI has been deploying to murder segments of the law-abiding American citizenry for anti-democratic objectives.

Nor should we be experiencing flooding, forced property divestment, spurious lawsuit, online identity theft, car theft, or tax harms due to accountant errors directed by FBI personnel

No one of my acquaintance.  No one at all.

The FBI decided, as part of the Phoenix Program, to murder the law-abiding family or a law-abiding whistleblower of the FBI's malfeasance.

Now, agency personnel need to face what they did.

My family's fundamental human rights will be reclaimed from those who unjustly and without cause elected to abrogate them.

The credentials of the perpetrators of the Phoenix Program do not equal my fealty to my family members, my neighbors, and my nation.

So, we will have the truth of this matter publicly spoken -- and we will have it soon.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment