My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Documentation of Computer Hijack to Insecure Website

OIG Hotline, this is to documentation that, in the process of attempting to research information about the phenomenon of gangstalking shortly after 6:30 PM this evening, July 12, 2023 on my MacBook Pro, I was taken to an insecure website on Google.

When I attempted to close the window, explicit content suddenly appeared on my screen.

While the window was open for less than two seconds, it seems highly unlikely that this exposure was accidental.  The FBI does appear to have manifested a hack of my computer that confess complete control over my screen to third-party contractors, which makes my vulnerability to this sort of incident rather overwhelming.

This is to confirm that I have never willingly visited explicit sites online or elsewhere, nor will I.

I have never willingly viewed explicit material, nor will I.

Despite the FBI's ongoing attempts to mischaracterize me, I love my husband of thirty-three years very dearly.  Our focus is on one another, and not other people

I hereby certify that the forgoing its true, correct, and complete.




Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment