My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, July 6, 2023

What Does Totalitarianism Look Like in a Young Man's Ultrasound Report?

OIG Hotline, it is my understanding that corrupt FBI agent Txx Lxxxx engaged in direct communication with my older son's El Camino Hospital radiologist, Dr. Lakshminarayan Srinivasan.  The intent of that communication appears to have reflected Mr. Lxxxx' objective that my son's true diagnosis be withheld from both him and from our family.

For what reason?  Because my son's true diagnosis, Echinococcus multilocularis, will implicate Mr. Lxxxx in a plan of first-degree murder against my family.  And we might be confident in assuming that Mr. Lxxxx does not want to go to prison, nor does the FBI wish to be known as an agency that murders law-abiding American citizens for no apparent reason other than their voting record.  (My son is a Democrat.)

Yesterday, I received my son's ultrasound report from El Camino Hospital in the mail.  I find it to be a remarkable document, and, as such, I include it below.

Dr. Srinivasan lists the indication for the ultrasound exam as "cholecystitis," when, in truth, the indication for the ultrasound exam was severe abdominal pain.

My family has never heard of cholecystitis before, but, when I look it up, I see that it is defined by the Mayo Clinic as "inflammation of the gallbladder, a problem which can be caused by "gallstones, tumors, serious illness, and certain infections."

"If left untreated, cholecystitis can lead to severe, sometimes life-threatening complications, such as gallbladder rupture.  Treatment for cholecystitis often involves surgery to remove the gallbladder."

So, Dr. Srinivasan is trying to let us know the diagnosis up front, even though his comments on the gallbladder itself appear at first to indicate nothing remarkable at all:  "No gallstones, gallbladder wall thickening or pericholecystic fluid. No reported sonographic Murphy's sign.  The gallbladder wall is normal thickness, measuring 2 mm."

On close examination, however, my eye is caught by the comment that there is no "pericholecystic fluid," meaning that there is no fluid surrounding gallbladder cysts!    While there is a failure to mention the presence of gallbladder cysts themselves, Dr. Srinivasan is attempting to surround the diagnosis with a description of elements that are not present within the exam.

If he were reporting on a patient with a liver tumor, he would not be calling out the tumor itself.  Rather, he would be stating that there is no fluid surrounding a mass!  It is up to the patient to try to put the pieces together, and God help them if they can't.

Under the all-important section allowing Dr. Srinivasan to characterize his professional "Impression" as a radiologist, this is his stunning entry:

IMPRESSION:

1.  No liver cysts.

2.

3. Pulsatile portal venous flow waveform, which can also be seen in normal subjects.

What happened to Impression #2?  It's simply missing!  Dr. Srinivasan had a critical thought about my son's life-threatening cholecystitis, but then, it slipped his mind, apparently.  Or, more likely, Txx Lxxxx threatened him until it slipped his mind.

Impression #3 is also interesting, because, on looking up pulsatile portal venous flow, the first thing I discover is that this is an abnormal finding, likely indicating that the critical portal vein is dilating in an attempt to compensate for obstructive pathology in the gallbladder.  This pulsatile flow can, all by itself, cause cirrhosis, compromised liver function, and fatal hemmorhage under certain circumstances.

It's worth noting that cholecystitis is described in the medical literature as being accompanied by "severe pain."

Even so, El Camino Hospital told my son and our family on June 13th, 2023 that my son's diagnosis was acute kidney injury due to dehydration.  When my son indicated that he felt there was something more substantial that was wrong, he was told that he was fine.  The doctors wished to discharge him, and, if he refused, they would move him over to psychiatric care against his and our will.

Under those circumstances, with a threat that he could be placed in an area of the hospital to which we would have no access whatsoever, we felt we had to consent to his discharge.

Recall the photos that I was able to take of my son's ultrasound exam a few days later, showing marked cystic pathology.  I include them once again below.  Although I had been told those images represented an ultrasound of the liver, that was a lie, apparently.  Instead, they were ultrasound images of the gallbladder, showing three cysts that were never properly addressed within Dr. Srinivasan's radiology report.

Any family member, on being told that their son was fine, and even on reading this radiology report, might understandably believe that there were no problems with internal organs at all!  In truth, however, my son's cholecystitis is life-threatening and merits urgent attention.

So, I must ask the following.

How many times has the FBI killed law-abiding American families through exposure to Echinococcus multilocularis followed by prevarication and deceit from the medical establishment?  Because this is not the first time.

Can we possibly believe that Txx Lxxxx' actions are justified in any society which we wish to call our civilized and cherished home?

Is Txx Lxxxx aware that his murderous activities under the Phoenix Program render him a traitor to the nation and all the liberties it stands for?

How can we best make him aware by insisting on the preservation of my son's rights under the Constitution?

Most importantly, how can my son access the immediate, expert, attentive, private and safe medical care which he so overwhelmingly deserves?

I leave these questions for readers to consider, because when the son of a whistleblower needs advocacy, we all hope that he receives it in time.




Lane MacWilliams










No comments:

Post a Comment