My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, July 18, 2023

UPDATE: Possible Instance of Wifi "Piggybacking" Through Unrecognized WiFi Network

UPDATE:  Please note that "AI Thinker," documented as a nearby Wifi network this afternoon, also appears to be a possible Wifi piggybacking candidate during my computer work at home, 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.  As stated below, the only Wifi network my family and I utilize is GSQ3.


I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************


 OIG Hotline, please be aware that I do not recognize the Wifi network Tatooine, listed below, as belonging to any of our neighbors, and it does not belong to any of my family members.

Because my stalker has often referenced tattoos, I believe he may be utilizing this Wifi network in an attempt to falsely characterize our activities online.

Please be alert to this possible attempt.

I am in receipt of threats pertaining to a law enforcement raid on my home on Thursday, with specific mentions of a "narcotics raid," with presumably violent intent.

Again, neither my husband, nor I, nor our son use, produce or distribute any recreational substances whatsoever.

I am fully aware that corrupt law enforcement officials are capable of planting illicit material within a residence.  But again, I have repeatedly notified San Mateo County Attorney David Silberman that San Mateo County Sheriff's Office personnel should be contacting your Office with any questions, and not engaging in witness intimidation by interacting with my family members.

Again, the only Wifi which my family utilizes in GSQ3.

I currently am endeavoring to document all of my online activities through email, with subject headings such as "Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, July 18, 2023."

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns herewith.




Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment