My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, July 17, 2023

A Threat that Our Trash and Recycling Are Being Utilized as Part of the FBI's Scheme of Falsified Law Enforcement Reporting

OIG Hotline, I am in receipt of threats from FBI affiliates of falsified law enforcement reporting connected to our trash and recycling pickup on Mondays.

FBI affiliates have alleged to me that false material of some sort has been placed in our trash receptacles, which are publicly accessible from Sunday night through Monday morning on Vista Verde Way, and further, that this false material is later collected by law enforcement officers or FBI informants for the purpose of bolstering knowingly false claims regarding our family.

What material could be included in falsified law enforcement reporting of this sort?

False communications, illegal substances, empty liquor bottles, false prescriptions, our personal or professional intellectual property -- this list is long.

I need to state unequivocally that our trash and recycling contain nothing unlawful in any way, shape or form.  Our trash and recycling contain nothing threatening in any way, shape or form.  Our trash and recycling contain no explicit material in any way, shape or form.  Our trash and recycling contain nothing relating to "espionage" in any way, shape or form.  Our trash and recycling contain no communications with "foreign agents" in any way, shape or form.  Our trash and recycling contain no sensitive intellectual property consisting of my novel writing and/or screenwriting in any way, shape, or form.  Our trash and recycling contain no sensitive intellectual property relating to my husband's work in any way, shape, or form.  Our trash and recycling contain nothing relating to "terroristic" activity in any way, shape or form.  Our trash and recycling contain no cash or "payoffs" to anyone in any way, shape or form. 

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

I will place this testament in affidavit form as soon as I can safely do so.

I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment