My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, July 20, 2023

Interference with Democratic Surveys and Democratic Contributions

 6:55 AM. July 20, 2023.  OIG Hotline, please be apprised that I am currently being prevented, through unlawful blocking of my MacBook Pro functions, from contributing to Democratic causes.

I filled out a survey from Elect Democratic Women this morning, indicating that I am a Democrat, that I support President Biden, that I do not approve of Donald Trump, that I am concerned about the attempt of the Republican Party to undermine voting rights, that I voted for President Biden in 2020, and that I vote by mail.

After clicking "submit" regarding my survey responses, it appeared that my survey was not fully processed.

Due to the capacity of the FBI and affiliates to control my computer functions through remote access, I am concerned about the intent of these individuals to misrepresent me and/or my opinions.

At any time that I notice interference with my ability to contribute to the Democratic Party or Democratic causes, or to submit surveys to the Democratic Party, I will be documenting those concerns on this blog.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment