My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, July 3, 2023

Exact Contents of Fax Transmissions to OIG Hotline Investigations Division on July 3, 2023

OIG Hotline, please see the documentation below of my faxes to your Office this afternoon, July 3, 2023.

In order to prevent obstructions and falsifications of materials sent to you, I have scanned them separately and attached them to an email, the text of which is included below, for your reference.

Please access my email account to verify the original contents of these 36 pages.

I would respectfully request that the OIG Hotline make every effort to contact the Notary Public who provided Jurat notarizations for the contents of my subsequent faxes to your Office this afternoon: 6 affidavits, three belonging to my husband, and three belonging to me.  He will provide copies of his notary book documentation to OIG Hotline investigators, thus securing the patency of this material.

Mr. Mann was quite professional, and my husband and I swore to the truthfulness of every affidavit during the Jurat process.  We included our fingerprints, and Mr. Mann registered our documentation faithfully.  That said, Mr. Mann's refusal to provide us with a copy of his notary book documentation seemed rather rehearsed, and to the extent that it is likely he was coached by a third party.  The FBI could easily appropriate Mr. Mann's notary book, thus endangering the affidavits under certain circumstances.

Notary Public Mr. Avtar Singh Mann, Commission #2320272 may be reached at the Postal Annex at 171 Branham Lane, Suite 10, in San Jose, CA  95136.

His phone is (408) 972-9768.  The email of this San Jose Postal Annex is postalannex387@gmail.com.

Thank you for allowing me to register this documentation herewith.

Happy 4th of July to everyone at the OIG Hotline, whose character and integrity have allowed us to endure thus far.

In gratitude,

Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

Email sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com, lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com  Date: July 3, 2023 at 5:56 PM

Re:  EXACT CONTENTS OF LANE MACWILLIAMS' FAXES TO OIG HOTLINE INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION, PLUS THREE FAX CONFIRMATIONS

Attached herewith is a file consisting of the 36 pages I faxed today to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division, together with three pages of fax confirmations from the San Jose Fed Ex at 830 Blossom Hill Rd. 95123.

Despite the fax confirmations included herewith, I have reason to believe that these faxes were obstructed and that their content may well be tampered with.  For what reason?  The transmissions took an inordinately long period of time.  My first fax of 18 pages was unsuccessful, with only 9 pages having been transmitted.  (Note that there is no indication of which 9 pages of the 18 were received.)  My second fax of 18 pages listed a page count of 19 pages, which was incorrect.  This suggests the possibility that materials may be falsified, and, indeed, added to my original transmission.  Certainly, if the FBI manufactured threats or represented that I or my husband were dangerous in any capacity, this could be utilized as false justification for a law enforcement raid on our home.

So, I am confirming herewith that all 36 pages represented our lawful and honorable conduct in all settings.

Again, for reference, the exact fax of 36 pages (divided into two separate transmissions of 18 pages each) is attached herewith, along with three pages of fax confirmations.

I hereby certify that this information is true, correct, and complete.

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment