My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, July 24, 2023

Documentation of Graham MacWilliams' Apparent Receipt of Statements from FBI Affiliates

OIG Hotline and the Office of the Honorable Avril Haines:

Please be apprised that it appears that my oldest son is receiving some type of messaging from FBI affiliates.

Today, he extended a number of statements pertaining to being my "shadow," an assertion made to me repeatedly by compromised FBI informant Lior Zorea regarding my stalker xxxxxxxxxxx.

I have never heard any other person suggest to me that he or she serves as my "shadow."

Beyond this, my son repeatedly referenced the OIG Hotline out of context, stating that he felt that I should "reconsider," though he failed to state what it was that I should re-evaluate.  This assertion occurred completed unrelated to any conversation on my part, and was expressed repeatedly as a non-sequitur.

Finally, he repeatedly called me a "traitor," a word which seems as though it is pulled directly from the propaganda of the far right within the FBI's ranks.

My son has no basis whatsoever for extending such an inflammatory accusation toward me, toward my husband, or toward any member of our family.

In the past, FBI affiliates appear to have asserted that our handyman Ruperto Solis placed within our attic multiple devices that have sound generation capability within a narrow range.

It does appear that the specific language my son is extending reflects disinformation he may have actively "heard" from a third party.

This evening, I ordered an ultrasound generation device in the hope that it might disrupt third-party sound generation by any devices placed within our home by FBI affiliates.

I regret that I don't know more about the technologies being wielded by corrupt members of the far right within the FBI.  Certainly, my son has suffered extensive harm from the malfeasance of Txx Lxxxx and others.

Due to far right segments of the FBI, my son is suffering from an untreated pituitary tumor, as well as untreated Echinococcus multilocularis -- two extremely serious illnesses.

I hope, given these unconscionable predations, that the offending parties within the FBI will be prohibited from further harming our family based on the disinformation the agency has extended to our family's most vulnerable member.  Clearly, his distress should not be recorded for the far right's defamatory agenda.

Thank you for allowing me to express these concerns.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment