My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Request for Protective Intervention from PG&E

OIG Hotline, PG&E's Planned Outage Coordinator, Tanya,  (650) 598-7325, just confirmed for me over the phone that PG&E's planned work on Friday, July 21, 2023, will involve the "installation of overhead equipment" at 87 Vista Verde Way, the property of Bryan Stone, with a listed phone number of (650) 851-1043.

Earlier this afternoon, Tiffany, at PG&E's customer service center, confirmed for me that 37 customers on Vista Verde Way are currently projected to be without power from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM this Friday, July 21, 2023 as a result of this planned work.

Threats which I have received over the last 48 hours pertaining to PG&E's planned work on Friday appear to specify that powerful alterations in the nighttime EMF/ELF (magnetic field) within our home will be rendered possible through this installation.  (For reference, strongly elevated ELF appears to have the capacity to rapidly induce cancer in human beings subjected to this exposure.)

Here is a sampling of the material that has been sent to my cell phone by FBI affiliates:





Tanya expressed to me that she was unauthorized to answer any of my questions concerning EMF/ELF alterations at my home that may occur as a result of the planned installation of overhead equipment at 87 Vista Verde Way.  When I asked her whether I should be inquiring about any other aspects of my family's safety in the face of this impending work, she again stated that she was unauthorized to answer me.

I consider the manner in which her demurs were phrased to be of substantive concern.  It was clear to me that Tanya had received careful coaching with regard to how to address my questions regarding my family's safety.  While PG&E wanted to be careful not to lie to me, in other words, the company also endeavored mightily to avoid the subject of intentional harm to my family through EMF/ELF alterations.

Notably, Tanya stated that, should I encounter problems with EMF/ELF levels in my residence in the future, I could call PG&E's customer service center and request a "USA ticket" for an EMF measure at my address.

Given that the exceedingly high EMF/ELF exposures are being threatened by FBI affiliates as solely a nighttime phenomenon, it does not appear that any such daytime EMF/ELF measurements by a third party would carry any value.

I am hereby requesting your Office's protective intervention with regard to PG&E's planned work this Friday, July 21, 2023.  I do not believe there is an objective need for PG&E's installation of any overhead equipment at 87 Vista Verde Way.  Rather, I strongly suspect that this work represents an FBI initiative.

Tanya's statements that she was unauthorized to address any of my questions relating to altered EMF/ELF at my address as a result of Friday's work, combined with her highly unusual recommendation that I would be capable of opening a USA ticket to measure dangerous EMF/ELF at my address in the future, raises the index of suspicion to unacceptable degree, in my opinion.

I do not believe that PG&E consumers are ordinarily capable of opening a USA ticket for subcontractor work involving EMF/ELF exposures.

Tanya's suggestion felt rehearsed and disingenuous, and suggests premeditation on the part of PG&E designed to absolve the company of any wrongdoing, while allowing it to perpetrate extensive harms toward my family during sleeping hours.

For your reference, my conversations with both Tanya and Tiffany today were lawful, respectful and honorable in all regards, and were documented by me in their entirety.  This documentation will be made available to investigators upon request.

I include today's follow up letter to PG&E, below.

I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.

As always, my family and I greatly appreciate your protective intervention on our behalf.

In gratitude for your presence,




Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

Email sent to: lawclaims@pge.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: July 19, 2023 at 3:08 PM

Re: Cease and Desist Demand Re: Overhead Equipment Installation on Friday, July 21, 2023

To the Management of PG&E:

FBI affiliates informed me over the last 48 hours that PG&E's intended work on Vista Verde Way on Friday, July 21, 2023 to install "overhead equipment" at 87 Vista Verde Way is, in fact, an FBI-directed initiative undertaken in conjunction with PG&E's EMF Department.

PG&E's intention is alleged to be to dramatically raise EMF/ELF exposures to my family during nighttime sleeping hours.

In a strange development, I was invited today by PG&E's Planned Outage Coordinator Tanya to "file a USA ticket" to have EMF/ELF at my residence measured in the daytime by a third party through PG&E's Customer Service line if I had concerns over elevated EMF/ELF in the future.

You will forgive me if that offer seems premature.

Highly elevated levels of magnetic ELF have been shown to induce cancer in human beings subjected to these exposures, and to do so over a short period of time, even when those exposures occur only at night, as has been threatened in this case.

I do not believe that the planned installation of "overhead equipment" at 87 Vista Verde Way on Friday, July 21st has anything to do with PG&E's necessary provision of gas and electric service to Mr. Bryan Stone.

You may consider this letter to be a formal Cease and Desist demand of PG&E, stipulating that PG&E halt all efforts to manipulate ELF, EMF, particulates and environmental contaminants so as to cause my family further harm in the provision of gas and electric utilities to our residence at 45 Vista Verde Way.

I will be reporting these concerns to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice, currently conducting an investigation of the FBI's predations toward law-abiding American citizens through its unconstitutional "target of interest" program.

In the meantime, I respectfully request that you permanently cancel PG&E's intended equipment installation at 87 Vista Verde Way.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment