My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Txx Lxxxx Attempts to Turn Private Property into Profit-sharing

OIG Hotline, please be apprised of this rather complex scheme by FBI agent Txx Lxxxx to profit from the "reassignment" of private property worth several hundred thousand dollars.  In many ways, this type of theft is the true objective behind the slander and defamation in which FBI personnel are engaged in manifesting the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program.

Given the implications for Americans' rights to own and maintain private property, this particular issue is worthy of investigation, in my opinion.

With deep gratitude for your efforts,




Lane MacWilliams

Weatherly Dorris' contact information is as follows:  quissett@meganet.net, (508) 548-0506

Harbor Master Gregg Fraser's and staff member Paula Cushman's contact information is as follows:  gregg.fraser@falmouthma.gov, paula.cushman@falmouthma.gov (508) 457-2550

*************************************************************************************

Email sent to: quissett@meganet.net. From: lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com Date: July 19, 2023 at 11:56 AM

Re: Immediate Follow Up Required for Gansett Mooring

Weatherly, I am aware that you are being directed by Txx Lxxxx to delay the mooring inspection.  I am also told that Txx Lxxxx has directed sabotage of the lower segment of my mooring -- the "anchor," as it has been described to me by FBI affiliates.

This appears to be a circumstance in which a corrupt FBI agent is breaking the law by preying upon me without just cause.  What is Txx Lxxxx' objective in this matter?  It appears that, while moorings in Falmouth and Woods Hole cannot be sold, Mr. Lxxxx has found a willing "buyer" for the reassignment of my mooring.  He has the capacity to direct the Falmouth Harbor Master's Office to reassign the mooring to a specific party.  And he also has the ability to pocket unlawful payment from that transfer.  Infragard compensates the FBI informants at Quissett Boat Yard and the Falmouth Harbor Master's Office.  And a corrupt FBI agent manages to wield the public treasury for the purpose of privatizing those dollars for a select few within the three-letter agencies, who share in the proceeds in a profit-sharing scheme.

Many people materially benefit from this corruption.  But not the victim who is stolen from.

And, certainly, the civil liberties that are a necessary and foundational part of our democracy are utterly abandoned.

The best way to proceed in this situation will be for Quissett Boat Yard to undertake the repair of my sabotaged mooring at FBI expense -- and to do so right away.

I am copying this email to the Falmouth Harbor Master's Office so that they are fully apprised of these events.

I am told that any attempts on my part to hire another mooring inspector will be obstructed by Txx Lxxxx' efforts, so I need you and Quissett Boat Yard to engage with this matter with your full attention and with the highest possible ethical standards.

As a whistleblower, I truly care about this country, and I truly care about the freedoms it promises to its law-abiding citizens as active participants in this democracy.  I want your children to one day enjoy free speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of the press -- and I also want them to enjoy the right to private property.

On the one hand, a mooring is just a mooring.  But on the other hand, it is a test of our ability to stand up for one another's rights as law-abiding American citizens.

As I am defending your rights with courage and principle, so, too, do I ask you to defend mine.  Democracy depends on this beneficence, in truth.  It requires our determination to defend our neighbor's freedoms with the same determination with which we defend our own.  So, your actions matter in the grand scheme of things -- far beyond the question of a single mooring in the beloved harbor of my youth.

Weatherly, I am going to respectfully request that all repairs to my sabotaged mooring occur by July 31st -- or earlier if there is any danger of inconvenience, damage, or harm to other harbor-goers.  If Greg Fraser feels that you should repair the sabotaged mooring on an emergency basis, please immediately do so.  I would appreciate your confirmation within the next 24 hours via return email that the inspection will be completed by the end of this month.

Please be apprised that a copy of this communication will be shared with the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice, which is actively investigating the crimes of Txx Lxxxx and other far right FBI personnel.

Thank you for your principled engagement with this matter,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

************************************************************************************

The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise. All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment