My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, July 22, 2023

PG&E Relies on Contractors for the Phoenix Program's Most Predatory Equipment Installations

OIG Hotline investigators and the Office of the Honorable Avril Haines:

PG&E shut off both power and gas to our home at 45 Vista Verde Way yesterday, July 21, 2023, beginning at 10:36 AM.  The gas shut-off, which disabled our gas-powered generator, was unprecedented.  I verified that the gas flow was interrupted by checking our gas stove, where there was no gas supply.  We had received no advance notice of this gas shut-off, and its perpetration appeared to be a clearly predatory act by PG&E.

I had received many warnings from FBI affiliates not to leave my home, such as the following, suggesting that, if I ventured into "open spaces," there would be "blood."


Nonetheless, at approximately 6:10 PM, with our power and gas still shut off at our home, I ventured out onto Vista Verde Way in my car to ascertain the nature of the work progressing at 87 Vista Verde Way.

Remarkably, there were no PG&E vehicles on the scene whatsoever, despite the fact that six or seven trucks were present and workers were altering both the power lines and the installation on the power pole at 87 Vista Verde Way, Mr. Brian Stone's property.

My questions about the nature of the work were directed to the project's inspector, "Frank," with whom my conversation was documented in its entirety.  This material will be provided to investigators upon request.

I include the substantive part of that conversation in the following transcription:

Lane MacWilliams:  Hi.  Can you tell me what you all installed on that power pole today?

Frank:  We put some new equipment on it.

Lane MacWilliams:  What does the equipment do?

Frank:  Um.  It's re-closing the mechanism, so it ... um ... tying to minimize our shut-down on any outages because of wind and ... um ... just stuff kind of bumping against the lines.  This will let it clear, and then, it won't interrupt much.  Plus they can control it remotely.

Lane MacWilliams:  You can control it remotely?

Frank:  Yeah.

Lane MacWilliams:  From how far a distance?

Frank:  Um.  They're in Concord.

Lane MacWilliams:  Oh, you can control it all the way from Concord.  (Note:  Concord is 150 miles distant from Portola Valley.)

Frank:  Yeah.

Lane MacWilliams:  You can turn it on and off all the way from Concord.

Frank:  Yep.

Lane MacWilliams: And so, does the device that you put on that power pole over there alter magnetic ELF?

Frank:  There's .... the... the magnetic field that the 12,000 volts would create ... is really.... quite small.  (Note:  My husband tells me that the magnetic field generated would be defined by voltage times current.  12,000 volts could powerfully alter the magnetic field if combined with sufficient electrical current.)

Lane MacWilliams:  I would like to know the name of the piece of equipment that you put on.

Frank:  It's called a fuse saver.

Lane MacWilliams:  That box on the side?

Frank:  All of that on that pole is part of the fuse saver set up.

Lane MacWilliams:  How many of those pieces of equipment do you have in Portola Valley?

Frank:  I have no idea.  We're contractors.  So, PG&E gives us a job package and we go out and do it.

Lane MacWilliams:  (reading off of a nearby truck) You're Alvah Contracting?

Frank:  They are, yeah.  I'm an inspector.

Lane MacWilliams:  You're an inspector with whom?

Frank:  Canus.

Lane MacWilliams:  (spelling) C-A-N-I-S?

Frank:  (spelling) C-A-N-U-S

Lane MacWilliams:  What's your name?

Frank:  Frank.

Lane MacWilliams:  Do you have a card, Frank?

Frank:  No, I do not.

Lane MacWilliams:  You don't have a card?

Frank:  No.  I've never had cards in this trade.  I've been building power lines for 20 years.  They don't give us business cards.

Lane MacWilliams:  In your awareness, does the equipment that you installed have any effect on magnetic fields?

Frank:  Not that I know of. No.  It's just an opening and closing device.  It's like a switch.  You turn it on and off.  That's it.

Lane MacWilliams:  And it's controlled from Concord.

Frank:  Yeah, they can control it via Scada.  That's their remote system.  That's what they call it.

Lane MacWilliams:  What's the system?

Frank:  It's called Scada.

Lane MacWilliams:  (spelling) S-C ...

Frank:  (spelling). S-C-A-D-A.

Lane MacWilliams:  And what is it that they have in Concord?  What is their facility there?

Frank:  It's just a control center.

Lane MacWilliams:  It's a PG&E control center?

Frank:  Mm-hmm.

Lane MacWilliams:  What do you recommend that I do if, in the middle of the nighttime hours, my magnetic radiation goes sky-high in my house?

Frank:  You can call PG&E.

Lane MacWilliams:  How many of these have you inspected before?

Frank:  A few.  But I haven't been inspecting very long.  Just a few years.

Lane MacWilliams:  So you've done....

Frank:  A few ... three... four.

Lane MacWilliams:  So, you've done three or four in three or four years.

Frank:  Mm-hmm.

Lane MacWilliams:  So, it's not common.

Frank:  No.

Lane MacWilliams: Where is your company located again?

Frank:  My company? (unsure) Southern California?

Lane MacWilliams:  L.A.?

Frank:  No.  Um.  Laguna Niguel or something like that.

Lane MacWilliams:  Canus, (spelling) C-A-N-U-S.

Frank:  Mm-hmm.

Lane MacWilliams:  It's located in Laguna Niguel?

Frank:  Yeah.

Lane MacWilliams:  Where is your local office?

Frank:  I don't know.  I've got a local boss that I've never met in person.

Lane MacWilliams:  Who is that?

Frank:  (unsure) His name's Ray?

Lane MacWilliams:  Ray what?

Frank:  Hernandez.

Lane MacWilliams:  Hernandez.  Ok.  Frank, thank you.  I appreciate it.

*************************************************************************************

Analysis and Assessment:

It is notable that PG&E shut off power to thirty-seven customers on Vista Verde Way for the whole day on July 21, 2023, yet had no PG&E personnel on site to install equipment or oversee power shut-off and restoration.

I doubt this activity meets state and federal regulations for the conduct of this utility.

The alleged "contractors" involved in this operation, Alvah Construction, and Frank from Canus, allegedly of Laguna Niguel, should be thoroughly assessed.  A quick online search for Canus shows me that this company bears the same address as its alleged investor, Zion Enterprises:  27611 La Paz Rd., Laguna Niguel, CA 92677.  A search of Zion Enterprises leads to a website that appears to be a business front, with a remarkable lack of depth and specificity with regard to business focus.

Given Frank's lack of certainty about the location of his employer, and his faceless supervisor, "Ray Hernandez," it seems likely that Canus is a dummy corporation, meant to assume liability for unlawful acts toward the law-abiding American public, as perpetrated through the Phoenix Program.

It would be unusual for a contracted power line inspector for PG&E to have no business card.

Is "Canus" related to the many references the FBI's far right has made to Russian-organized crime within the United States, often referenced as "the Wolves" or "Canis"?

Here is an example of an apparent "radiation threat" I received pior to July 21, 2023.


The mention of Canis, or wolves, has been duplicated hundreds of times in threats sent to my cell phone by FBI affiliates.

Combined with the following, as it was sent to my cell phone, FBI affiliates appear to be attempting to make clear that they are extending a threat of magnetic ELF.



Significantly, I recorded a video of magnetic ELF measurements in my residence at 45 Vista Verde Way after the power was restored yesterday evening.  If investigators have difficulty viewing this video, they may access it through my gmail account, lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, copied to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, sent on July 21, 2023 at 8:59 PM, with the subject heading, "Video of Magnetic ELF Measures in the MacWilliams Household Following PG&E Work at 87 Vista Verde Way on July 21, 2023."


This documentation demonstrates extraordinary magnetic ELF elevations, spiking as high as 96 milliGaus over less than sixty seconds.  These levels and the astonishing instability of the magnetic field represented here have been shown to cause cancer quite rapidly in human beings subjected to these manmade environmental hazards.

For comparison, the baseline-- and extremely stable -- measures of magnetic ELF within our household are 0.1 milliGaus, as photographed and documented by me many times prior to PG&E's "equipment installation" of July 21, 2023 on Vista Verde Way.



Early this morning, on waking at approximately 2:00 AM, I again observed highly elevated and unstable magnetic ELF, completely unprecedented prior to PG&E's new "equipment installation" on Vista Verde Way.

In summation, it would appear that the far right within the FBI and the CIA feel they possess the right to take the lives of law-abiding American citizens who stand in defense of the democratic governance of our nation.

The malfeasance of the FBI and CIA in co-opting utilities for anti-democratic purposes within the United States, and potentially elsewhere, raises immediate questions surrounding the scale of these crimes, underscoring the possibility that these predatory harms may rise to the level of human atrocities.

As it stands, my safety and that of my family members within the boundaries of our own home has been knowingly taken from us.

I would respectfully request the rigorous intervention of investigators in instructing PG&E to cease and desist all manipulations of magnetic ELF within our home.  These magnetic ELF alterations were threatened as intended to be perpetrated at night, during our sleeping hours.   As a result, we cannot be truly safe until the new PG&E equipment installed at 87 Vista Verde Way is removed entirely.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Please allow me to express my appreciation for the intervention of investigators on our behalf at this time.

In gratitude,


Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment