My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, July 6, 2023

Ongoing Threats from FBI Affiliates

OIG Hotline, in addition to threats previously delineated, ongoing threats from FBI affiliates toward my family include the following:

  • threats of deployment of a dangerous DEW known as "the thrower" against Graham MacWilliams. (Please note that Graham is unable to get out of bed today, July 6, 2023, and is unable to eat, similar to his injury following my stalker's claims of three nights' deployment of "the thrower" against Graham on the nights of June 7th, 8th and 9th, immediately prior to his hospitalization at El Camino Hospital.)
  • threats of injury, intentional HIV exposure, and death threats directed toward Duncan MacWilliams Mary Grinnell, Graham MacWilliams, Ken MacWilliams, Lane MacWilliams, Margaret Herzen and other friends and relatives
  • threats of DEW deployment against my friend Carolyn Walter Calupca, toward whom my stalker threatens an FBI-caused "heart attack"
  • threats of intentional exposure to my husband of dangerous pathogens in his workplace 
  • threats of FBI theft of valuable information
  • threats of ongoing deprivation of necessary medical care
  • threats of unjustified law enforcement raid 
Please note that this list is not complete.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,







Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment