My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, July 16, 2023

Update: Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Only

An update appears at the conclusion of this post.

********************************************************************************

This content is restricted to viewing by the OIG Hotline only.

All others are asked to exit this post at this time.

This content will be made available for a short time prior to being removed from this blog.




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, the following redacted content appears in unredacted form within my email account lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, in an email from the same address, sent at 3:28 PM this afternoon, with an addendum at 4:32 PM, with copies to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com.

Please access this full content at your earliest opportunity, as it potentially related to Txx Lxxxx' falsified "espionage" allegations.   My husband made no technological disclosures whatsoever during the phone call described within this documentation.

Please also be aware that my stalker has suggested that Txx Lxxxx is coercing additional falsified witness statements from a Chinese-American friend, Penny McNelly.  While I have not been in contact with Ms. McNelly for quite a long time, I know that she would only cave in to demands for falsified reporting under the most severe pressure.

Thank you for your presence at this time.  As on so many other occasions, your attention is affording my family a measure of safety at this critical juncture.

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that xxxx xxxx of xxxxxxx initiated a call to my husband this afternoon, Sunday, June 16, 2023, ostensibly to "suggest" technology opportunities regarding the innovations involved in my husband's company.

My husband documented this call at my request.  As a result, Mr. xxxx will not be able to file a falsified witness statement regarding his phone call with my husband in a manner that can be sustained.

While my husband is entirely unsuspecting of the reason for Mr. xxxx's call, I need to register with the OIG Hotline that I find the timing of this call, in conjunction with threats of false allegations of "espionage" activity, to be of concern.

Many threats extended by my stalker xxxxxxx xxxx state that Txx Lxxxx is advancing a knowingly false narrative of "industrial espionage" against my husband, allegedly connected to China.

I have seen enough of Txx Lxxxx' coercive ability to know that xxxx xxxx could easily be extending false witness statements at Mr. Lxxxx' directives.

This one act could threaten the lives of my family members, and on an imminent basis.

While my husband assures me that Mr. xxxx offered him no remuneration, contacts, favors, or job opportunities, I have no doubt that Txx Lxxxx could direct him to allege otherwise.  Again, there is factual documentation of this dialogue to illuminate the facts of this matter.

Again, someone with authority needs to call an urgent halt to the FBI's crimes of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

I respectfully request that everything be done to prevent far right personnel within this agency from causing us yet further harm on the basis of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Update:  Additional threats of falsified law enforcement reporting concerning my husband are captured within an email sent to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 6:40 PM.



No comments:

Post a Comment