My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, July 20, 2023

New Jurat-notarized Affidavit for OIG Hotline

OIG Hotline, as a result of specific threats I received from FBI affiliates, I requested that my husband provide a Jurat-notarized affidavit of eight pages in length for your Office.

He did do so, and that document has been attached to an email I sent to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, from the same email address, at 12:23 AM this morning, with copies sent to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com.

Out of concerns for our safety, I respectfully request that you access this material at your earliest convenience.

The subject heading of this communication is "Character and Conduct -- Jurat-notarized Affidavit - KPM."

As you know, you have my full permission to access my email accounts at any time.

This affidavit was notarized through a Jurat process that included a sworn statement attesting to the veracity of the document.

Though I was not present for the notarization process, the documentation now in my possession appears enforceable.  However, if the FBI appropriates the notary's record book, this could be problematic in the future.

As a result, I would strongly suggest that investigators from the OIG Hotline obtain copies of the notary's record book documentation directly and promptly.

His information is as follows:  Sita D. Khatiwada, Commission #2332775, Santa Clara County, California Notary Public, Commission Expires September 1, 2024.  Mr. Khatiwada may be reached at Postal Annex #449 at 3964 Rivermark Plaza, Santa Clara, CA 95054. Phone: 408-980-9200, Fax: 408-980-9295.

Thank you very much for your ongoing efforts.

In gratitude,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment