My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, July 2, 2023

SECOND UPDATE: Restricted Access: OIG Hotline Only

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that my Amazon order of Praziquantel did not arrive this morning.

Given the FBI's suggestion that I will not be able to access medical treatment for the illnesses FBI personnel caused me through their intentional compromise of my food and water supply, I do not expect to have delivery later today either.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

********************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, please be apprised that my stalker has asserted many times that I was exposed to a "plague in the water" the last time I washed my hair in the bath, on June 25th, 2023, due to some pathogen that was added to the water through Cal Water malfeasance.

He has further suggested that schistosomiasis flukes may be the causal organism.  This, in addition to the Echinococcus multilocularis that was allegedly introduced into the water previously.

Due to unusual symptoms I have not experienced before, I am seeking medical care at this time.

I will update this blog with further information.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

UPDATE:  

OIG Hotline, most urgent care facilities appear to have closed at 5 PM.  Accordingly, I have discussed this matter with my husband.

My stalker appears to claim that I will be deprived of adequate medical care in seeking expert help through physicians.

Accordingly, I have ordered Praziquantel from Amazon in the appropriate dose.

Amazon has guaranteed delivery by 6 AM to 8 AM tomorrow morning, as per the screenshot below.

If this order is delayed, even by a short time, I will be reporting that delay here for your investigation.  Please note that my two orders of this item were above the $150 threshold specified here.

It goes without saying that one should not be self-diagnosing and self-treating a serious illness such as schistosomiasis.

It also goes without saying that my family and I should not be subjected to this unconscionable form of ongoing predation by the FBI and Cal Water.

My stalker, in learning of my distress today, sent this message to my cell phone:  




And so, I have to wonder, is this what Vladimir Putin is saying to free American citizens?

"Checkmate"?

"Do what I tell you to do or else you and everyone you know will die"?

OIG Hotline, my family needs advocacy in medical care immediately.

Delay only emboldens the far right and allows it to feel that it can kill any law-abiding American citizen at anytime with no repercussions.  

If my standing as a whistleblower has mattered to anyone, I ask for immediate assistance.

My cell phone is (415) 963-1467.

I respectfully ask for determined, responsive federal advocacy at this time.

Most sincerely,







Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment