My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, July 3, 2023

Alleged Mail Tampering by FBI Personnel

 OIG Hotline, FBI affiliates have appeared to suggest that the FBI has removed letters from USPS mail coming to 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.  They have suggested that the agency may have removed and altered materials responsive to my FOIA request, specifically mentioning the deletion of an alleged AI-generated video meant to be included with those materials.  In addition, they have alleged that tax communications have been unlawfully withdrawn from my mail by FBI personnel in order to cause travails to my family.

On checking my emails, I note that USPS Informed Delivery communications are missing for two dates in June,  the 16th and the 19th.

As a result, I sent the following email to USPS Informed Delivery this morning:

Email sent to: USPSInformedDeliveryCampaigns@USPS.gov  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com  Date: July 3, 2023 at 8:58 AM

USPS Informed Delivery,

I am missing USPS Informed Delivery email notifications for both Friday, June 16th and Monday, June 19th.  I am assuming that the Monday omission was due to the holiday, but I would like to verify that with you.  I have no explanation for your missing email from June 16th.

Please resent all missing email communications from these dates to me right away.

Thank you very much for your immediate reply to this request.

Lane MacWilliams

45 Vista Verde Way

Portola Valley, CA  94028

*********************************************************************************

Missing USPS Informed Delivery Emails from June 16th and June 19th, 2023

Inbox

Lane MacWilliams lanemacwilliams@gmail.com

8:58 AM (3 hours ago)
to USPSinformeddeliverycampaigns, bcc: me, bcc: L, bcc: L
USPS Informed Delivery,

I am missing USPS Informed Delivery email notificaqtions for both Friday, June 16th and Monday, June 19th.  I am assuming that the Monday omission was due to the holiday, but I would like to verify that with you.  I have no explanation for your missing email from June 16th.

Please resend all missing email communications from these dates to me right away.

Thank you very much for your immediate reply to this request.

Lane MacWilliams
45 Vista Verde Way
Portola Valley, CA. 94028

USPS Informed Delivery Campaigns

9:19 AM (3 hours ago)
to me

Hello Lane,

 

Thank you for your inquiry.

 

Our team is specifically geared toward supporting mailers with technical questions about conducting Informed Delivery interactive campaigns.

 

USPS Customer Support is best equipped to answer your questions. Customer Support can be accessed in your email digest or your dashboard. Chat via the dashboard is available during some hours of operation. Phone support for technical issues is also available at 1-800-344-7779.

 

If you need consumer related information about Informed Delivery, please visit our online FAQs. Feel free to also review Informed Delivery – The Basics.

 

Best Regards,

USPS Informed Delivery Interactives Campaigns Support

Toll-Free Helpdesk 1-877-329-7206

JD

 

From: Lane MacWilliams <lanemacwilliams@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2023 10:59 AM
To: USPS Informed Delivery Campaigns <USPSInformedDeliveryCampaigns@usps.gov>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Missing USPS Informed Delivery Emails from June 16th and June 19th, 2023

 

Lane MacWilliams lanemacwilliams@gmail.com

12:41 PM (0 minutes ago)
to LLme

Your Question has been Submitted

Thanks for submitting your question. Use this reference number for follow up: #230703-000547

A response with a suggested solution will be sent to the email address that was provided.

If this does not address your concern or you need to update your question, please respond and a customer service representative will get back to you within 48 hours.

In order to return to Informed Delivery please close this browser tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment