My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, July 20, 2023

Follow Up with Aquasure Corporation

OIG Hotline, it appears that Christopher Wray is attempting to deflect attention away from the FBI by enlisting CIA personnel on a contractual basis in a portion of communications with Aquasure Corporation.

I include herewith my most recent email communication with "Julie" in Aquasure Support.

Please note that my dialogue with Domingo, the delivery man for the shipping company, Reddaway, was documented in its entirety.  This conversation was entirely courteous, respectful and rational.  Its full documentation can be made available to investigators upon their request.

Because I am informed that Txx Lxxxx was directing the email communications of Julie in Aquasure
Support, I believe OIG Hotline investigators should have direct access to her messages from him.

The problem of Christopher Wray's involvement of the CIA on a contractual basis in this case is substantive.

Christopher Wray would like to keep his agency's hands clean regarding harm caused to my family.  But given that at least several of us contracted Echinococcus multilocularis due to the FBI's and Cal Water's crimes in this case, that desire would seem to be arriving somewhat late.

Is it true that it is the CIA which is now tasking JSOC in its training exercises in the Coal Creek Open Space Preserve, close to my family's home in Portola Valley?  Is it true that it is the CIA which is now hiring snipers to allegedly "target" me as a whistleblower of interagency malfeasance with regard to knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against the law abiding American public?

Perhaps Christopher Wray is attempting to still direct extensive harms toward us, including what I understand to be PG&E's ongoing plan to install a harmful EMF/ELF device through "overhead equipment" placed at 87 Vista Verde Way tomorrow, through co-opting the CIA.

In that case, perhaps the Honorable Avril Haines might be inclined to express to PG&E that this company should cease and desist immediately.

I do believe that time is of the essence in this regard, as PG&E is slated to begin this "overhead installation" as of 9:00 AM tomorrow, Friday, July 21, 2023.

If the FBI succeeds in contracting with the CIA to guide this PG&E installment, I may very likely need to leave my home, rendering me much more vulnerable to attack from the far right within the three-letter agencies.

Given the contracted activities of the CIA in this case, I believe that OIG Hotline investigators should still have access to all FBI/CIA communications with Aquasure.  

But, certainly, this is a determination which will be clearer to your staff.

Thank you very profoundly for all of your efforts on our behalf.

With deep appreciation,




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

Email sent to: support@aquasureusa.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: July 21, 2023 at 2:38 PM

Julie, I appreciate your engagement in our communication regarding our Home Depot order of the Aquasure Water Filtration System, with Order Number WJ36871055.

On Wednesday, July 19th, you communicated the following to me via email:  

All of the units sold to Home Depot to sell to you are shipped by their warehouse so you will receive the unit directly from them.

This statement stands to reason.  We ordered the water filtration system from Home Deport, and it ought to have been shipped to us directly from their warehouse, as you so clearly explained yesterday.

So, imagine my surprise when I viewed the bill of lading today from the shipping company.  The shipper of this item was not, in fact, Home Depot.  Rather mysteriously, the shipper was Aquasure Corporation, at 5015 Hallmark Parkway, San Bernardino, CA. 92407.

Does it seem at all strange to you that we ordered a water filtration system from Home Depot, but -- contrary to your assertions yesterday -- the shipper was your own company?

It seems odd to me.

Julie, I have refused this shipment on the basis of the lies present in your communications with me.

I am informed that you have been expressly guided by a Mr. Txx Lxxxs in your email communications with me.

And I find your prevarication on that basis alone to be unacceptable.

The Aquasure filtration system will be returned to your warehouse undelivered.  Your immediate refund of the charge on my husband's credit card is clearly indicated.

We will not accept any redelivery attempt of this item.

Please be aware that this communication will be shared with the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

Any and all communications between Aquasure employees and the CIA still fall under OIG Hotline jurisdiction, as the CIA is acting as a contractor for the FBI in this matter.

You received a preservation of evidence demand from me on July 18, 2023, and that demand applied to all communications with FBI personnel, CIA personnel, and any and all affiliates of these two agencies.

Thank you for your cooperation with investigators concerning this important matter.

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment