My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, July 11, 2023

The Truth the FBI Wants No One to Know

OIG Hotline, my stalker appears to assert that my son Graham was assailed by a powerful DEW last night, comparable to the assault on him during the nights of June 7th, 8th, and 9th, immediately prior to his hospitalization.

Indeed, Graham remained in bed until past noon today, which was identical to his behavior on the dates referenced above.

Beyond this, he lost his temper today, which also appears to parallel his behavior on June 7th, 8th, and 9th.

Graham is suffering from advanced Echinococcus multilocularis, as well as from an untreated pituitary tumor, both of these illnesses the result of combined predation by the FBI and neglect directed by the FBI and perpetrated by medical professionals who possess a professional duty of care.

While Txx Lxxxx and my stalker are the most clearly to blame for my son's dramatic decline in health, Stanford Medicine, Dr. Jacob Ballon, Dr. Greg Zaharchuk, Dr. Laurence Katznelson, Doug Bodin and Dr. Kristen Stent are all to blame for the role they have played in Graham's decline longterm.

Beyond this, the staff of El Camino Hospital engaged in egregious violations of the duty of care toward my son from June 10th through June 13th.

Those physicians to whom we have been referred for follow up simply do not return our calls, yet one more result of FBI malfeasance.

El Camino Hospital appears incapable of arranging ultrasound appointments for our family at UCSF, despite the Hospital's clear outstanding liability toward us.

My stalker has today suggested that Txx Lxxxx is planning an unjustified law enforcement raid on our home based on falsified witness statements which reference illegal substance use, none of which my family members and I have ever engaged in.

In yet another line of threats, he has suggested that the FBI intends to deploy DEWs against my son until he is re-hospitalized, at which point, so my stalker asserts, it is intended that he be fatally harmed through intentional acts by hospital staff.

Of concern, my stalker appears to repeatedly state that the FBI "needs his body" in order to conceal the illnesses the agency has caused.


If someone has the ability to intervene on our behalf to facilitate basic medical care for a whistleblower and her family, that prompt intervention would be mightily welcomed.

Perhaps Ms. Lisa Davison or higher management at El Camino Hospital can be persuaded to act on our behalf, and to do so on an urgent basis.

In the meantime, no one in our family should be further assailed by the FBI's unconstitutional deployment of DEWs.  These actions represent unconscionable harms for which there can be no adequate redress.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment