My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Restricted Access for OIG Hotline Only -- Affidavit Re: Falsified Allegations of Animal Abuse

OIG Hotline, following herewith is the text of an affidavit for your Office, yet to be notarized, concerning falsified allegations by the FBI of animal abuse, which I understand to be a common tactic of FBI defamation toward honorable "targets of interest."

This affidavit is also available within the body of an email sent to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, with copies sent to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, at 10:34 AM on Wednesday, August 16, 2023, with a subject heading of "Affidavit for OIG Hotline Re: Falsified Allegations by the FBI of Animal Abuse -- to be notarized."  Identical content is found within this email's attachment.

Further to the subject of the post below, I will add that, on the day of our beloved cat's death, I received the following messages from FBI affiliates on my cell phone:




(Note that I was so offended by the first message here, Pet Semetary, that I did not photograph it at the time.  The following messages, which seem to convey sadistic pleasure in causing this death, I did record immediately.)

I must observe that millions of Americans, from all walks of life, all economic strata, all political persuasions -- love their pets.

As a result of that fact, are Americans likely to view the FBI's torture and killing of the innocent pets of law-abiding "targets of interest" with tolerance?  Indifference?  Forgiveness?

Probably not.

My beloved Abyssinian Oliver deserves to be remembered for his courage, his loyalty, and his protection of our family, always placing himself between me and any intruder he heard prowling outside our residence at night.

To me, Oliver is an American hero.  He held on for as long as he could in the face of relentless predation by FBI personnel.

I will never forget the fortitude with which he did so.







Lane MacWilliams



 


No comments:

Post a Comment