My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Has Spotify Been Harnessed to Many Stalking Features Within the FBI's Unconstitutional "Target of Interest" Program?

This is to document that I have deleted Spotify from my cell phone due to the apparent ongoing corruption of the app by xxxxxxx xxxx and his affiliates within the FBI.  This app appears to have been harnessed to a scheme of falsified law enforcement reporting that could have been utilized to stage an unjustified law enforcement raid on my family. Repeated songs in Mandarin, Cantonese, and what may be Korean languages have appeared, unwanted and unsought, on my playlist.  I have never translated any of this material.

Beyond this material, recent threats have appeared to state that FBI Director Christopher Wray has directed the flooding of my home on Cape Cod in the belief that I will be unable to sue because of the exigencies of taking legal action "across state lines."

The FBI personnel perpetrating these crimes have long failed to grasp that the cell phone of a law-abiding American citizen is not an invitation to privacy violations, stalking, and falsified law enforcement reporting by criminal members of the far right, much less property crimes and risks to physical safety.

Perhaps when these individuals are properly charged for their crimes, I, as an honorable American citizen, will once again be free to listen to the music I choose.

I look forward to that day.

In the meantime, I hope investigators will thoroughly examine my Spotify account.  My login details are included under an email to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, copied to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, with the subject heading "SPOTIFY INFORMATION FOR OIG HOTLINE."  The time stamp on this communication is 7:14 PM, and its redacted text appears below.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com, lmacwilliamss7417@gmail.com. From: laneamcwilliams@gmail.com. Date: August 9, 2023 at 7:14 PM

Re:  SPOTIFY INFORMATION FOR OIG HOTLINE

OIG Hotline, my login ID on my Spotify account is xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and my password is xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Please note that I have never signed up for "song sharing" features that might have explained the information I have received from FBI affiliates through Spotify.

Beyond this, I have not upgraded my account to Premium due to my concern that new song-sharing features might obscure the hack of the underlying software connected to this app.

I hope that someone will closely question Spotify about the changes this company may have facilitated to certain "targeted" accounts in collaboration with the FBI.

When a "target" receives thousands of messages through Spotify relating to being shot, stabbed, drowned, hung, and bludgeoned to death, it makes an impression.

No criminal stalker should be facilitated in disrupting honorable people's lives in this manner, and certainly not in the employ of the FBI.

You have my full permission to make all inquiries and studies of this account, and I sincerely hope it may assist in gathering more information about the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program.

It may be true that women are much more likely to report stalking to the authorities if threats extended to them through Spotify and other apps are violent and unrelenting.  In my opinion, the social media apps, including Spotify, need to serve as a bulwark against this type of predation, not an open door.

I rather suspect that these means of extending violent threats toward women have been systematized by the FBI in a series of crimes that should be of great concern to all of us.

Thank you for allowing me to express these concerns.

Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment