My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, August 13, 2023

Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Only

The information to follow is restricted to OIG Hotline investigators only.

All others are respectfully asked to exit this post at this time.

Thank you for your cooperation.




Lane MacWilliams 

***********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please find below an affidavit for your Office, yet to be notarized.

Due to the sensitivity of this material, I am posting it at this time in an effort to increase my security.

A draft of this affidavit in unredacted form has been emailed to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, with copies to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwillliams7417@gmail.com, with a subject heading of "Affidavit for OIG Hotline -- Re: Career Counseling Lunch in San Mateo with Ruby," with a time stamp of 6:59 AM Pacific time.

Six additional affidavits to be notarized were emailed to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, with copies to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmaill.com, with a subject heading of "Further affidavits -- to be notarized for OIG Hotline," with a time stamp of 9:15 PM, August 12, 2023.

Those six affidavits bear the following titles:

  1. St. Mark's Episcopal Church:  Emblematic of the FBI's Attempt to Co-opt American Communities of Faith
  2. San Mateo County Sheriff's Deputy Rick Chaput et al
  3. Gas Line Sabotage at 45 Vista Verde Way Appearing to Relate to a Plan of Gas Explosion by the FBI, FBI Affiliates, PG&E and Generac
  4. PG&E's Installment of Fuse Saver Assembly at 87 Vista Verde Way, Utilizing FBI Contractors to Perpetrate Harmful Magnetic Field Alterations toward "Targeted Individuals"
  5. Unscheduled Visit by PG&E Technician "Mitch" to 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA
  6. Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell

I will post the titles of further affidavits here as soon as they have been prepared.

Most sincerely,







Lane MacWilliams

 


















No comments:

Post a Comment