My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, August 3, 2023

Update: Threats from FBI Affiliates Toward Family Members and Friends

Update:  This blog post has been updated to include the message, "Killing Walter," which appears to have been deleted from my original post without my knowledge or consent.

*************************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, please be apprised that I received the message yesterday, that "All your friends are dying."

This appears to have been accompanied by recent messages referencing many of my friends and relatives: Michael and Margaret Herzen,  Carolyn Walter Calupca (whom I always call Walter), Norman Von Herzen, Penny McNelly, and many others including Duncan MacWilliams, Mary Grinnell, Kimberly Kelly, Hannah Roveto, Liz Herzog, Adria Bodell, Maggie King, Heather Little, Kate Phillips, the Reverend Matthew McDermott, and the list continues.






In general, it appears that the FBI has demanded denunciations from virtually all of my friends and some of my relatives in the form of falsified witness statements pertaining to my husband and myself.

If it is judged by Tom Lyons or Brandan Pesa that there is too much resistance or hesitancy, their names appear to be added to the "target of interest" list.

Note that Carolyn Walter Calupca, Penny McNelly, and Norman Von Herzen are voting Republicans.  It would appear that the far right within the FBI demands complete and utter compliance with their unlawful directives.  They seem to desire totalitarian control over the law-abiding American public on an immediate basis. Anyone who resists directives to be dishonest or harmful is apparently considered "an enemy" of the far right's agenda.

As messages to my cellphone have made clear to me, the choice presented to those approached as witness/informants is "Join or Die."


Clearly, the apparent frame of mind of the far right would be alarming to any just, thoughtful, law-abiding person.

I remain deeply concerned for a long list of family members and friends, but I dare not reach out to them at this time for fear of exacerbating their risks of harm by Tom Lyons, Brandan Pesa and their far right FBI cohort.

Perhaps there will soon be an opportunity to touch base with all of these good people who have attempted to hold to the truth in the face of devastating and unremitting threats and harms from Tom Lyons and others with far right factions of the FBI.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns here.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment