My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, February 27, 2023

Is Bryan Apple a Real Person?

1.  Is Bryan Apple of MROSD a real person?

Answer:  I don't think so.  No.

2.  Why do you say that?

Answer:  "Bryan" appeared on the internet quite suddenly, and his digital footprint lacks breadth.  I think he represents a fake identity intended to shield MROSD from the malfeasance concerns its Board no doubt raised with the FBI personnel who approached them.  These are likely honest and genuine people who are loathe to play games with the public trust that has been extended to them.

3.  Will Camille Leung approve PLN2022-00333 tomorrow?

Answer:  I don't have that information, but I hope that she and MROSD and the Planning Commission will join together in their concern for San Mateo County residents in withholding approval for this project.

4.  Might they be concerned about the suggestion of corruption through Infragard compensation if they forge ahead?

Answer:  I cannot speculate, except to say that I think those concerns would be well-founded.

5.  What does it signify when far right FBI personnel are attempting to gain access to the property of an FBI whistleblower through a project such as this?

Answer:  To me, it signifies that there are likely systems of predation toward FBI whistleblowers that allow for significant funding and flexibility of approach.

6.  Does all of that strike you as unconstitutional?

Answer:  It does.

7.  Does it seem to you to be anti-democratic?

Answer:  It does.

8.  Does it appear to cast far right FBI personnel in the role of organized crime?

Answer:  It does.

9.  What questions does it lead you to ask?

Answer:  How can we protect our municipalities from bribes extended by corrupt FBI personnel?  How can individual citizens protect themselves from aggressive far right segments of the FBI who are repeatedly attempting to cause them harm?  How can the friends and family members of FBI whistleblowers be protected from unlawful coercion by their FBI handlers?

10.  You are receiving many threats at this time.  What are the most prevalent among them?

Answer:  Home invasion.  Unjustified law enforcement raid.  Kidnapping.  DEW assault.  HAARP.   Sniping.  Car bomb.  Letter or package bomb.  Carbon monoxide poisoning.  Physical harm of my family members and friends.  The list is fairly extensive.

11.  What does this tell you?

Answer:  That I may have stumbled across a system of federal law enforcement predation toward the law-abiding American public which has been previously hidden from view.

12.  A system that is profitable for many.

Answer:  By definition.  Yes.  Falsified law enforcement reporting as perpetrated by far right members of the FBI justifies billion-dollar programs of surveillance toward the law-abiding American public.  But our whole society needs to pause when harm toward innocents becomes profitable.

13.  And why is that?

Answer:  Because certain things are more important than profit.  Strength of character, integrity, courage, honesty and benevolence chief among them.

14.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.  




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment