My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, February 24, 2023

Is Stanford Medicine Lying About My Son's MRI Exam at the Direction of FBI Personnel?

OIG Hotline investigators, this is to document that the radiologist's report concerning my older son's pituitary MRI, conducted last Saturday, February 18, 2023, has been withheld from us all week, despite repeated requests.

My stalker has indicated that my son has a pituitary tumor, which would implicate Dr. Jacob Ballon, his FBI handler, and Stanford Medicine of reprehensible malfeasance.

It appears that FBI personnel may be attempting to replace my son's current pituitary exam with a prior one, conducted several years ago.

Dr. Ballon is alleging, as of today, that the radiologist's report states nearly identical findings to that of the radiologist's findings several years ago.  Please see his emailed response, below, to one of my husband's multiple requests for the radiologist's report.

My son's HGH is 550% of the upper bound of normal.

I would be shocked if he did not have a pituitary tumor.

This prolonged delay leads me to question what is more important in this situation: the health of my son, whose care has been sorely neglected as a direct result of the FBI's longterm attempts to force his physician to misdiagnose him?  Or the ego of the FBI handler who prompted these wrongs?

In my opinion, there is no contest.

Dr. Jacob Ballon and Stanford Medicine need to provide us with a copy of the radiology report based on the pituitary MRI exam my son underwent last week, February 18, 2023.  We should be provided with a digital copy of that study as well, not a fraudulent replacement.

My son has suffered unacceptable delays in diagnosis and treatment due to the machinations of far right FBI personnel intent on depicting a whistleblower and her family as "unbalanced."

The FBI should have no authority, no purview, and no involvement in the private medical care of law-abiding American citizens.  None whatsoever.

The attempt of far right FBI staff to continue to obstruct my son's access to medical care which has already been withheld from him constitutes a grievous wrong.

Innocent people can and do perish when truthfulness and integrity in medical care are abandoned out of a desire to avoid accountability.

I will also note that my son's MRI cost our insurer $16,000 and the expertise of the technician, the radiologist, and Dr. Jacob Ballon.  Was that investment a charade or can genuine care be rendered to a young man who deserves prompt, compassionate, capable and ethical engagement from his medical care providers?

If my husband and I are provided with a falsified radiologist's report and/or an MRI exam that simply copies my son's exam from several years' past, we will promptly pay for an alternate study at a medical center that demonstrates a commitment to rendering ethical and honest care to its patients.  Those principles should not be a rarity.

If I am correct in my assessment of my son's medical condition, Dr. Jacob Ballon and all involved will then have some serious explaining to do.

I welcome the involvement of OIG Hotline investigators in assessing Stanford Medicine's unusual failure to provide us with our son's radiology report upon request.

I will be updating your Office with new developments in this matter.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent to: kpmacw@gmail.com. From: jballon@stanford.edu. Date: February 24, 2023

I'm not sure that I can figure out what I sent as the secure message at this point...I'll see if I can track it down in my sent folder.

Meanwhile, the MRI doesn't seem to have been much changed from previous -- with the caveat that the scan is limited by the lack of contrast.

Jacob Ballon, M.D., M.P.H., Clinical Professor, Stanford University, Phone 650-723-3305, Fax: 877-917-8652, Email: jballon@stanford.edu


No comments:

Post a Comment