My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, February 9, 2023

Technical Information Pertaining to "Target of Interest" Program Implementation by the FBI and Affiliates

OIG Hotline investigators, I have committed to post on my blog any information that comes to my attention regarding technical specifics of the implementation of the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program.

I regret that I am not in a position to verify this information directly.  

This content has, in all cases, appeared in my email inbox, ostensibly through Quora.

I have been made aware that Quora posts are often removed from public view after a limited period of time.  Consequently, it may not be a simple matter to track down the originators of this material.

Having said that, perhaps this content can be helpful in characterizing the technical methods and stratagems being employed by far right FBI personnel in their perpetration of the surveillance of law-abiding American citizens who have been wrongfully designated as "targets of interest."  Further, some of this information may have bearing on the engagement of FBI personnel with the aggregation of falsified "evidence" against law-abiding American citizens.

I wish to encourage others with specific knowledge of the "target of interest" program to bring further information to my attention.  Correspondingly, my commitment to convey specifics to your Office remains fully in place.

I hope this may be of assistance to OIG Hotline investigators.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

1.  On February 8, 2023, a Quora member posting under the heading of "Targeted Individuals" stated that both Quest and LabCorp are, in their roles as signatories to Infragard, regularly utilized by the FBI as sources for DNA information and DNA samples of law-abiding American citizens.  The implication appears to be that such DNA samples can be misused to cast false blame on the innocent.

I can comment that I myself utilized Quest through my former physician Yumi Ando when I was being frequently threatened by my stalker of being exposed to a serious transmissible illness in a medical or dental setting.

After several hundred threats of this particular harm, I requested testing from Yumi Ando in order to establish an objective record of my excellent state of health.

When my stalker appeared to "confess" to having intentionally infected others with his "dangerous variant" of HIV, my husband and I reported those allegations to the FBI on February 21, 2020 at the Oakland Field Office.

We received no follow up from this agent, and were later led to believe that he falsified our statement to him, which was conveyed in person at our own initiative.

2.  A Quora poster named Aimee Richardson posted the following on January 16, 2023 under the heading of "Targeted Individuals." The content concerns the hacking of her cell phone as it pertains to surveillance and "electronic harassment."

Why Can't Gangstalking Victims Escape?

When I tell people my trouble with my phone, they usually say something like, "Just do a factory reset.  Make sure you back up your data before your do it."  Sounds like sage advice, right?

The problem is, when your phone tries to start up again, it's programmed to load from something called a bootlogger.  It simply loads the same technical configuration you had before instead of giving you a clean slate.

In my mind, this explanation of how their technology works is one of the reasons TIs can't escape.

3.  On Friday, February 3, 2023, a Quora member named Matthew Cappadocia posted the following information under "Targeted Individuals" regarding in-home surveillance of "targets of interest."  I have transcribed his original post, appearing in the screenshot below, for ease of reading:

Home devices have cameras where you may not expect.  Your modem will have dual fiber optic connection.  A fiber optic can be used as a camera, data, microphone or speaker.  And most internet installers are accessories to the crime by CHANGING YOUR MODEM'S ADMIN PASSWORD,  and only setting you up with a user password.  Then, they can log in to your modem, look, listen, and even broadcast slight audio.

And your Smart TV, even when it's off, is fully functional.  The remote infrared knows when a person enters the room.  And it matches the shadow of the movement with the users account you sign in to, like Youtube or Netflix.  And our Smart (expletive) TV learns who the (expletive) we are, and what we do.

Now, here's where the 2 come together.  Late at night, your modem hacker will log onto your Smart TV and get all of the data signal information for the last 24 hrs.  That can include video and audio of you in your home, whether the TV was turned on or off.  If you check your WiFi usage, you will see a SPIKE IN BANDWIDTH USAGE AT 3 A.M. (This goes for your phone cellular usage, too.)

THEN, there are data screening bots that will find data which contains anything they can use to exploit you.  Then even more bots compile more data and draw a very accurate profile of you.  It's a very simple algorithm developed for ADVERTISING.  And, as it turns out, the exact same algorithm for TARGETED ADVERTISING works just as well for TARGETED INDIVIDUALS.

THE SOLUTION:  UNPLUG AND COVER UP YOUR SMART TV, MODEM AND REMOTE.




4.  On January 3, 2023, Thomas posted on Quora under the heading "Targeted Individuals" regarding the use of OSINT as a means of aggregating falsified information about "targets of interest."  An ap referred to as "qualtrics" is repeatedly mentioned.  A phone number is included in this post, with unknown significance, if any: (844) 902-4463.

Thomas' words, together with an alleged screenshot from his phone, follow here:

There's technology out there for any and everyone that can make it look like you're doing things that you're not.  Why would someone or a group of people be doing this to me or anyone else?



No comments:

Post a Comment