My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Is My Stalker Currently Residing on Vista Verde Way?

OIG Hotline investigators, I left a voicemail message for you with the Office of Information Policy yesterday evening, expressing my concern that Wifi "piggybacking" appears to be occurring from a base of 21 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.

My stalker may be in residence at this house, as may be his cadre of men who appear to be making nightly forays onto my property.

A highly sophisticated drone is launched from, and later returns to, this property each night, after conducting an ongoing criss-cross pattern over our property at 45 Vista Verde Way lasting several hours at least.

In addition, my stalker appears to be utilizing the exterior lights at 21 Vista Verde Way to signal "safety" or "danger" to my household.

Clearly, it would be a cause for substantive alarm to have my stalker in this kind of proximity to my home.

All indicators are that this man draws pay through the "Target of Interest" Program and the "Signature Reduction Program" for violent acts perpetrated against the American public.

Please assist me in ascertaining whether this threat to our lives is genuinely 200 feet from our back door.

With gratitude for your presence,




Lane MacWilliams

Contact information for the owners of 21 Vista Verde Way:

Jon and Esther DeChow

Emails:  jfdechow@sbccglobal.net, dochow_esther@hotmail.com

Phones:  (650) 851-2682; Jon's cell: (65) 465-7975; Esther's cell: (650) 465-1404

No comments:

Post a Comment